Zack & Blonde Part #1

21 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This girl is very pretty with fine body---She also loves to fuck and gets off like rocket ship

Yes, and Zack did not get a single thank you from this forum.

Instead, Zack got grilled by people here because girls covered the cams after the fucking was done.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Yes, and Zack did not get a single thank you from this forum.

Instead, Zack got grilled by people here because girls covered the cams after the fucking was done.

An good, easy way Zack can resolve it...bloody tell all guests the first rule of any cam site..no cover cams.Also  not smile when they cover the cams,That way people would enjoy watching the sex and that's it,dont feel we need to thank any resident for having sex on cams..that's expected.

• Like 2

As usual, nobody from us knows what Zack&Blonde have told the girls about the cams. Have they spoken about security cams? Security is a high issue in Russia....

So my suggestion is, to close the discussion cam issue…. for now. And as several of us have said, in total the night was success.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, spielo said:

As usual, nobody from us knows what Zack&Blonde have told the girls about the cams. Have they spoken about security cams? Security is a high issue in Russia....

So my suggestion is, to close the discussion cam issue…. for now. And as several of us have said, in total the night was success.

The operative phrase being:  "as several of us have said, it total the night was success".  I would counter by stating:  As many of us  have said, the  covered and/or altered cams ruined the night.  Don't like it, pass on the post or place those individuals on "ignore".   I am always going to comment ad nausuem when I see a covered or altered cam.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

The operative phrase being:  "as several of us have said, it total the night was success".  I would counter by stating:  As many of us  have said, the  covered and/or altered cams ruined the night.  Don't like it, pass on the post or place those individuals on "ignore".   I am always going to comment ad nausuem when I see a covered or altered cam.

Sorry, two corrections are necessary:

not several but many

ad nauseam instead of ad nausuem   (latin is not so easy...)

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Sorry, two corrections are necessary:

not several but many

ad nauseam instead of ad nausuem   (latin is not so easy...)

Sorry, one apology and one correction is necessary.  It is obvious I am not the great latin expert as you profess to be.  Please forgive this mere mortal for the misspelling.  Secondly, I was quoting you (notice the quotation marks "") In which you said several.  I know, reading your past post is not so easy.. Pompous ass..

• Like 1