Zack & Blonde Part #1

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

All participants are getting paid in VH, meaning they are working. So no need to call them WORKERS to try to diminish what they are doing.

You may read it the way you want (or prefer) according to your interpretations/definitions.. workers, employees, girls all the same.. your conclusions it's not my problem

I feel like drunkenly, or stupidly, these guys put the ski masks on knowing they are gonna fuck Selma. And then they could always deny it afterwards to whichever girl  lol . Kind of like when zack became more serious with jade, he put on a  ski mask and then fucked Courtney. Just my opinion 

1 minute ago, At7 said:

I feel like drunkenly, or stupidly, these guys put the ski masks on knowing they are gonna fuck Selma. And then they could always deny it afterwards to whichever girl  lol . Kind of like when zack became more serious with jade, he put on a  ski mask and then fucked Courtney. Just my opinion 

Might be lite B&D or role playing burglars or kidnappers...

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You may read it the way you want (or prefer) according to your interpretations/definitions.. workers, employees, girls all the same.. your conclusions it's not my problem

Most of us call them tenants, participants or guests. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are some that have the #fuckthemoney attitude and those that have the #allforthemoney attitude. This is supposed to be voyeurism. The ones working the cams should be called out for it. Everyone can decide for themselves who is who.

Or, maybe #SHOWMETHEMONEY!!! as Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) might say. 😊

• Like 3