Zack & Blonde Part #1

I'm really curious to know how old Courtney is. I was always under the impression that she was a little older due to how mature she always seemed to carry herself, but she's really getting along with Zack and Blonde who I'm fairly certain are both between 19-22 at the oldest. It's pretty great to see but I would have never thought this bunch would get along so well.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm really curious to know how old Courtney is. I was always under the impression that she was a little older due to how mature she always seemed to carry herself, but she's really getting along with Zack and Blonde who I'm fairly certain are both between 19-22 at the oldest. It's pretty great to see but I would have never thought this bunch would get along so well.

I don't know how old Courtney is, but I'm guessing she isn't older than Blonde, obviously I can be wrong; however, what's seems to be more interesting, there's a difference in appearance of her ex and Blonde. That can be a perfidious theory, but I think Courtney always dreamed about muscular sexy boys. She had enough ugly fat boy, that's why they split up. Now she's here with Blonde. She's happy and even a bit shy, because her dreams come true; Sexy bodybuilder from the local gym gonna fuck her everyday and every night, if necessary 😀