Zack & Blonde Part #1

honestly, I always thought that I would identify with a house of this kind, but the truth, and that I have no interest,

the successive exchange of people does not create any kind of identification with people,

as I do not seek and identify with men who are the official residents😁

see sex by sex, I'm not very interested there are better places to do what in vhtv

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

honestly, I always thought that I would identify with a house of this kind, but the truth, and that I have no interest,

the successive exchange of people does not create any kind of identification with people,

as I do not seek and identify with men who are the official residents😁

see sex by sex, I'm not very interested there are better places to do what in vhtv

Aha! An actual voyeur in our presence. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

You think ?! Where did your phantasmagorical perversion go?

My "phantasmagorical perversion" doesn't see these two gents as kind of men who pay for sex 🙂

Also, they could be fantastic gigolo as an alternate to VH career path. 

Il y a 3 heures, mib82 a dit :

always negative comments. This place is better than the others. Zach and blonde are the best. 

It 's your opinion  not of all viewers     How many times hey didn't succeed  in the past with some girls like Nyusha or Misty, and not so long time with Courtney? for my own opinion they are too selfish to satisfy completely only the female partner