Spygasm

Amy3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't yo have a sub there? Wonder if they will refund you because losing the half of all places there to me would be a big deal when I would pay for it...

no, I don't pay for it; too much bongacams style; I was glad when they introduced mobile cams, but I expected more like gonzo style action; typical solo shows made too often are boring

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

But why if it's legal? Something fishy is going on.

About 2 days ago Voyeurhouse.com took a big drop in Apartments and they haven't come back online yet.  Just seems strange 2 Sites would have Apartments drop off in such a short time.

Putin signed something the other day but it's not supposed to take effect until November.  Whether it will affect Broadcasting of Russian Apartments remains to be seen.

I think a few nights ago, there was a trouble between Travis and Lana. it looked like Travis was raping Lana. members reported it to the Spygasm customer service, and they said it was just part of a show, but many people were not convinced of their reply and they said they were gonna report it to media and the police, I wonder if that has anything to do wit it. 😐 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think a few nights ago, there was a trouble between Travis and Lana. it looked like Travis was raping Lana. members reported it to the Spygasm customer service, and they said it was just part of a show, but many people were not convinced of their reply and they said they were gonna report it to media and the police, I wonder if that has anything to do wit it. 😐 

Could be that's how they got tipped off. I saw a girl get raped on Camarads once. It was truly awful.  Probably the worse thing I've seen on these sites.  Next would be when Sun raped Zoe on Voyeur-Villa.

Doesn't explain why voyeurhouse closed apts though.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Could be that's how they got tipped off. I saw a girl get raped on Camarads once. It was truly awful.  Probably the worse thing I've seen on these sites.  Next would be when Sun raped Zoe on Voyeur-Villa.

Doesn't explain why voyeurhouse closed apts though.

yes, it is disgusting to watch that. unfortunately many of these guys do not have respect for the women they work with, and on top of that these companies don't do enough to make sure violence and sexual assault does not take place on their platform. I have witnessed violence against women on spygasm so many time and each time they just blamed it on alcohol, so I don't have any empathy for them if their business goes down because of this. I am not sure it's connected to apartments closure on VV , they probably don't operate in the same country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

yes, it is disgusting to watch that. unfortunately many of these guys do not have respect for the women they work with, and on top of that these companies don't do enough to make sure violence and sexual assault does not take place on their platform. I have witnessed violence against women on spygasm so many time and each time they just blamed it on alcohol, so I don't have any empathy for them if their business goes down because of this. I am not sure it's connected to apartments closure on VV , they probably don't operate in the same country.

Well spygasm blatantly promotes and advertises domestic violence.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Turnpike49 said:

And no communication at all on the site?!?

I preferered the Russian ladies, now it’s boring stuff!

Just took a quick look. Most of the girls there now look like hookers they found in the street in Bogota...

1 hour ago, agusihvka said:
90/5000

It would still be very interesting to know why all Estonia was blocked and all the apartments in Tallinn were closed down.

Contact their Support Department and ask.

Finally they've addressed it!

We are pleased to announce that, in the nearest future, several new apartments will become available, where the old participants of the reality show will move in!

ALL THE PARTICIPANTS who temporarily disappeared from view, will be online again already this week!

The guys miss you a lot and look forward to getting their cameras launched! We are convinced that watching the young people’s lives in a new setting will be even more exciting! 😉