3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

A MAJORITY OF THE TIME GIRLS HAVE SEX AT THEIR BFS HOUSE/APT.

Are you're saying that if RLC had made a deal with for example Kristy BF instead of the girls, Kristy would still have sex in his apartment regularly? 

I don't think so. The decision is based on the cameras. If they would be placed at the guys apartment instead, the sex would happen in the place of the girls. The girls do not prefer the guys' apartments, they just avoid the apartment with the cameras.

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Kami,Kaley and Kristy have had sex in front of the cameras many times before,,,so we know that the problem doesn't lie with them.

It' s the decision of the girls that makes the difference between then and now. The girls have quit mentally and cut more and more of their lives from this apartment.

That's why for example Kamila doesn't have sex here anymore. And that's why they are spend less quality time at this place (for example Kristy only passes by about half the nights of a week for sleep only). It's all about making money without really getting involved. 

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

KICK THEM OUT AND GET 2-3 MORE NEW FEMALES AND IT WOULD BE THE SAME THING

Yeah, maybe, after a year or two new girls would also have no more interest in participating to the project any more. Maybe. 

In the meantime, however, there could be at least something to see. Actually, not a hard decision. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Are you're saying that if RLC had made a deal with for example Kristy BF instead of the girls, Kristy would still have sex in his apartment regularly? 

I don't think so. The decision is based on the cameras. If they would be placed at the guys apartment instead, the sex would happen in the place of the girls. The girls do not prefer the guys' apartments, they just avoid the apartment with the cameras.

It' s the decision of the girls that makes the difference between then and now. The girls have quit mentally and cut more and more of their lives from this apartment.

That's why for example Kamila doesn't have sex here anymore. And that's why they are spend less quality time at this place (for example Kristy only passes by about half the nights of a week for sleep only). It's all about making money without really getting involved. 

Yeah, maybe, after a year or two new girls would also have no more interest in participating to the project any more. Maybe. 

In the meantime, however, there could be at least something to see. Actually, not a hard decision. 

Spot on Alladina and thank you for using your head!!!

6 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Great to watch but not as "big" as some other times.  A hour or so later see rolled over and all I can say is that the view was beautiful Kami.

I keep waiting for her to accidentally turn the tv on while she is using the tv remote as a dildo.:smile: