Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whooooot? Why?

Because seing him makes me feel that i look like an male super model😂.Now more serious,not sure if this two girls are th nothings3 But already two horrible open days,first day..ex resident cam girl and dude..second..gargamel.Hardly could be worst lol.An good way to see if they are th nothings3 Its if they pass a lot of time in kitchen in that top view..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If Gargamel placed the cams I am not surprised at all about the shitty setup. Remember the bad setup in the big house...

You know how it's says..if someone does an bad job..let him continue doing it😅,at least in some Managers cases.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If Gargamel placed the cams I am not surprised at all about the shitty setup. Remember the bad setup in the big house...

Really have no explanation others than pure amateurism and not care.You look to for exemple the newest manager(Zack)and kitchen n,livingroom cams)are in an good place,then you watch this old manager and lots of cams in top view that makes the viewer experience really bad.

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

Gargamel has to go to spygasm to take a lesson about correct cams placements; maybe thanks of that we would see a bit more than just participants heads

What I saw on spygasm free cams and on previews there they have even more blindspots there.