Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can tell participants at spygasm what to do when you tip them.

Well i don't see spygasm but you also had tenants here asking what should they do.. and tenants doing polls on twitter to do what they choose to do.. Not to talk about the "fake" chaturbate houses that the only difference is there is no direct tokens involved, but the shows are exactly the same.. To me being paid by tokens or not, it's not the issue.. is the cam show or doing what viewers demand the issue.. It's equal (to me) the clara/cleo show or elsa/viki&kate show

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure. No more wishlists are added at the moment

Well M&H are advertising that on their twitter. And VH also did it some posts on twitter about it. don't know how it's actually.. I see it as something like tokens

Well if jeka nothings tradition continues,after the shower and massage will come the long shaving soon(maybe tomorrow or after),curious to see what will happen.But your be honest don't find this two attractive,the one with tats in harm it's almost atrative but other not.