Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad the cams positions are Soo bad,even the bedroom cams,basicaly we only have one bedroom cam good(cam4)the other it's another crap bird view,even if one day this girls become great the cams will make less people watch,really really bad job in cam positions,an blind monkey would done an better job.

cam 6 has the best angle - the girls are just avoiding this - for now, I hope 😋

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Blindspots are a problem here that is different. On a totaly staged site like spygasm with user tipping the people it is not a problem

I can't see any difference between two sites apart the cams. On both sides participants act exactly the same, the same games, sex and other activities. Well, maybe just participants in vhtv are better and that's it.

Just now, waldi said:

I can't see any difference between two sites apart the cams. On both sides participants act exactly the same, the same games, sex and other activities. Well, maybe just participants in vhtv are better and that's it.

You can tell participants at spygasm what to do when you tip them. A huuuge difference to VH. And thats what makes Spygasm to a 24/7 webcamming site but not to a voyeur site for me. I won't spend any money on it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can tell participants at spygasm what to do when you tip them. A huuuge difference to VH. And thats what makes Spygasm to a 24/7 webcamming site but not to a voyeur site for me. I won't spend any money on it

jabath, don't go this way . I'm telling you about cams, not about the content

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dear god that's sounds horrible.For that i would just watch cahtubate or something similar and free.

• Like 2