Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Place it's an insult to VHTV standards period.Vh Its all about sex..not crap tease.More than one month..zero sex.Close this dump.

VHTV has no standards. They do not regulate the tenants behavior and they don't determine who stays and who goes based on their profitability. Charlee and Liss are not their own managers and so VHTV is even a step further away from them. As long as the tenants and managers are content with their income, that's the only thing that's important. The problem with wanting "do nothings" to leave is that you have no idea how profitable they really are. Also, if others are watching, then why spoil their good time simply because they don't meet your standards? 

I defend your right to complain, but trying to hold VHTV to a standard is a dead end road. There is no standard, only money. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,but i can watch it,and say what i feel about it.I pay to watch all houses.

I was only responding to the Complaints I have received for the Posts.  Someone didn't like the Images of Camels & Mules directed towards the Tenants.

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was only responding to the Complaints I have received for the Posts.  Someone didn't like the Images of Camels & Mules directed towards the Tenants.

Bet i know who complained,but Stn i garanty you that absolutely no camel,mules pics were direct towards the tenants at all,if some people don't have sense of humor,irony it's not my fault.Next what will they say..the recepies posts are targeting the residents into their soul and body😂.PS..no animals(camels,goats)were hurt during the pics introduction😉.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV has no standards. They do not regulate the tenants behavior and they don't determine who stays and who goes based on their profitability. Charlee and Liss are not their own managers and so VHTV is even a step further away from them. As long as the tenants and managers are content with their income, that's the only thing that's important. The problem with wanting "do nothings" to leave is that you have no idea how profitable they really are. Also, if others are watching, then why spoil their good time simply because they don't meet your standards? 

I defend your right to complain, but trying to hold VHTV to a standard is a dead end road. There is no standard, only money. 

Wise words Amy,people expect diferent things from VH and some will like some type of houses and residents others don't,any of this two "sides" have more right to like or dislike,to post how happy or unsustified they are?Absolutly not.Always defended the ideia of same treatment,if you like this and that..coment and express it..if you don't like this and that..coment and express it.To me VHTV standards are an Constant flow of deliver(mainly sex moments),some think the same others diferent.Perfectly fine that some like what i like or not and will never complain(in dark)to "authorities".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

give up its always same people ...that spend there days complaining always same skit from them that was why i stopped writing in here about vh.tv...