Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

It's at times of the year like Christmas you sort of feel sorry for most of the tenants with no family around them I can imagine how lonely many of them must feel. Rather sad really but they all seem to have strong characters  which will help.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's at times of the year like Christmas you sort of feel sorry for most of the tenants with no family around them I can imagine how lonely many of them must feel. Rather sad really but they all seem to have strong characters  which will help.

Hey Robwin for most of them Christmas is on January 6th. The orthodox in Ukraine and Russia use the Julianic calendar where Christmas is in January while most other countries use the Gregorianic Calendar where Christmas is in December.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Robwin for most of them Christmas is on January 6th. The orthodox in Ukraine and Russia use the Julianic calendar where Christmas is in January while most other countries use the Gregorianic Calendar where Christmas is in December.

Appreciate that but must still be a bit lonely at times for some.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Many Orthodox Christian churches in Ukraine observe the Christmas Day date from the Julian calendar, which is different from the more commonly used Gregorian calendar. So, while Christmas is still on December 25 in the Julian calendar, it appears on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, up until 2100.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Many Orthodox Christian churches in Ukraine observe the Christmas Day date from the Julian calendar, which is different from the more commonly used Gregorian calendar. So, while Christmas is still on December 25 in the Julian calendar, it appears on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, up until 2100.

Thanks just,always open to information 📜

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thanks just,always open to information 📜

Which I think means we have been lied to for many years in thinking Santa only came once a year.😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I posted some extra information about Christmas and New Year in Russia last year. If interested it can be found here https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10665-lisa-chloe/?do=findComment&comment=1635195546 

p.s. if interested, whilst there scroll down/up for images of Lisa & Chloe

• Like 1