Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

wow that year went by quick don't you get any warning?

Premium Memberships are for 1 Year and are Non-Recurring.  Once  Premium Account Expires the System does not send out Notifications. It's up to the Member if they wish to Renew or not.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Premium Memberships are for 1 Year and are Non-Recurring.  Once  Premium Account Expires the System does not send out Notifications. It's up to the Member if they wish to Renew or not.

Thanks very much for info much appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Being Non-Recurring is great.. But could exist some kind of anticipation "auto-message" warning that the premium membership will expire on day 'X'" 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being Non-Recurring is great.. But could exist some kind of anticipation "auto-message" warning that the premium membership will expire on day 'X'" 

I don't know if there is a setting on the System for that function or not.  I'll have to ask Admin about that.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when mine was about to run out i got an email. but i couldn't renew until it actually ran out.

If you got one then it sends them out.  Could be something in the Profile Settings that prevents it as some Members Opt out of Receiving e-Mails and Notifications to their Inbox.