B-1 General Topic September #1

thanks RLC to this new appart !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! My Dayana is perfect : more fit, perfect body , and seem so happy Yeah ! Irma ah Irma.........And Karol too ofc. Thanks to the 3 girls for the return ! i've so dream of that ! Youpi !!!!!!

50 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

They close the door of the balcoon, put the music at max in the living, so we can't heard what they are talking about. But, girls, we don't get it anyway...

When the Neighbors complain about the noise then the Police will be paying them a visit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I hope there will be a more people visiting this place. Now, RLC has a surplus of 13 girls in barcelona. 

B4 would have room for some guys. If RLC would go for 4 single girls with 3 single guys, this place would have some room for real development.

Like VHTV...😏

Just now, Alladino said:

You missed my point. I don't mean like VHTV but like real people. 

I got it, but it would turn out just like VH...I don't want to get into a debate comparing the 2 sites again, They're different, catering for different folk here and should stay that way. There are many couples apt on RLC, so these girls apts should stay girls apt, IMO..But there's room for both sites, it just depends what floats your boat...😉

• Like 1