Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

My own thoughts on his unemployment is that it is self imposed, I think he believed he could start his own business carrying out similar technical repairs to iPhone's. iPad's etc that he was employed to do by the Apple Corporation in Krasnoyarsk, along with other electronic and electrical repairs, hence he invested in the microscope,  and the bicycle trailer for collection and delivery. But as with all businesses, its dependent on a steady flow to maintain the same financial benefits enjoyed by working for an employer...from what I have observed he has had nowhere near enough business to break even.

Added to that is that he had been working for around a couple of years, and " The Little One"  had her freedom to come and go as she wished....Suddenly her space has been invaded and her freedom to do what she wishes have become restricted. Along with the fact that any monies they may have put aside for luxuries will soon become depleted, as it will be used to maintain a certain standard of living to which they have become accustomed.   

It could be that their life and lifestyle has gone full circle, and they will end up in the same position as they were two years ago... him laying around all day or following her around like a lapdog, and she stealing moments when she can to satisfy her needs and our's 

And if he doesn't learn to control those potentially violent but certainly abusive outbursts, he might well find himself without a roof over his head in the not too distant future, because RLC's  favourite couple or not, they will not stand for domestic violence, as has been proved in other apartments...and indeed Paul has been very fortunate before when he grabbed " The Little One" by the throat, and on another occasion drew his fist back to her. He may not be so lucky next time. 😼

They are now back home at midnight and all seems well between them .😸

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

My own thoughts on his unemployment is that it is self imposed, I think he believed he could start his own business carrying out similar technical repairs to iPhone's. iPad's etc that he was employed to do by the Apple Corporation in Krasnoyarsk, along with other electronic and electrical repairs, hence he invested in the microscope,  and the bicycle trailer for collection and delivery. But as with all businesses, its dependent on a steady flow to maintain the same financial benefits enjoyed by working for an employer...from what I have observed he has had nowhere near enough business to break even.

jimbo, he's never going to make a living while he continues to stay up until around 5am looking at her PC then not getting up until around 1pm, personally lack of sleep I think was the main factor behind his outburst in the hall.

It's alright working for an Employer as you quite rightly said they find work for you, but when you are self employed staying in bed until 1 or 2pm and then expecting work to come to you so isn't going to happen, you've got to get out there and look for it, and it's hard work promoting your service also you have be prepared to work 24/7 if necessary (I know I've been there) to be successful, I can't for the life of me seeing our Paul putting in those sort of hours to carve out a living.

I would think he's trying to tap into a saturated market, if Krasnoyarsk is anything like a lot of Cities in Europe where phone repair shops are two a penny.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, he's never going to make a living while he continues to stay up until around 5am looking at her PC then not getting up until around 1pm, personally lack of sleep I think was the main factor behind his outburst in the hall.

It's alright working for an Employer as you quite rightly said they find work for you, but when you are self employed staying in bed until 1 or 2pm and then expecting work to come to you so isn't going to happen, you've got to get out there and look for it, and it's hard work promoting your service also you have be prepared to work 24/7 if necessary (I know I've been there) to be successful, I can't for the life of me seeing our Paul putting in those sort of hours to carve out a living.

I would think he's trying to tap into a saturated market, if Krasnoyarsk is anything like a lot of Cities in Europe where phone repair shops are two a penny.

Spot on my friend.

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Totally agree too.

• Like 1

Paul can get his act together, I'll use myself as an example. I start work at 6 am so I need to get to bed around 9-9: 30 pm to be able to get up at 4 am and on weekends I go to bed when I like and have a sleep in.

All Paul needs to do is get into a working home routine.  Maybe Paul just needs a kick in the butt to get his act together. Time Paul got professional about what he is doing whatever it is.

Hopefully, by getting his shit together and being more productive, we will see a happier man.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, klohn5 said:

After his little black out today in the hall against the little one, you can only guess, how frustrated he must be, staying at home all day long.

My friend, i've just looked at his outburst in the hall, and he almost did hit her with the hat he was so desperate to find, that in the end he didn't wear, but from the look on Leora's face, I would put good money on him getting a mouthful when she got him outside, and if he carries on like that, if I was Paul I'd be doing an audit of my body parts every morning because one day somethings going to be missing, as they say "Hell Hath No Fury As A Woman Scorned"

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My friend, i've just looked at his outburst in the hall, and he almost did hit her with the hat he was so desperate to find, that in the end he didn't wear, but from the look on Leora's face, I would put good money on him getting a mouthful when she got him outside, and if he carries on like that, if I was Paul I'd be doing an audit of my body parts every morning because one day somethings going to be missing, as they say "Hell Hath No Fury As A Woman Scorned"

Haha. Yeah, we can be bitches like that,  You think she might bobbitize poor Paul over an argument? 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Thumper said:

Sorry.... not a dude. I do agree that choice of mate does not define a person's intelligence. However it is my assessment she made a bad choice and has done nothing for the last dozen years to improve or  reconsider her choice ....instead she  has become passive and apathetic....Even if she's an astrophysicist she made a miscalculation and is suffering the consequences....so that is why I think she is a dumb ass for staying with Paul... You can substitute any word similar for dumb ass. That is just the word I used....Ask my partner?....you mean ask my partners....mates...lovers....companions....I'm a slut....love.....CK

Hi CK, I don't see you post that much. Paul really doesn't appear to be a go getter obviously. I believe they must have another source if revenue other than RLC. I can't understand how Leora can stand not being out with people more. I was really sick over the summer, and I was so bored after a couple of weeks I actually wanted to get back to work and see my bus. Post some more, we need more women's opinions on here and keep the guys on the straight and narrow on here.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. Yeah, we can be bitches like that,  You think she might bobbitize poor Paul over an argument? 

Anything is possible, she's a woman, I learnt early on in life NEVER piss of a woman just before Aunty visits, because a woman with PMT as got to rank amongst one of the most dangerous creatures on this planet. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

. . .Post some more, we need more women's opinions on here and keep the guys on the straight and narrow on here.

Thank you and Thumper for your insights. I harbor within me a Y chromosome, and long ago I decided to remain clueless about Leora's psychology, Paul's psychology, their relationship and the dog. Sometimes life is just easier when a male must resort to "cluelessness," especially when there are no good clues. I'm certain most mature women consider this a genuine male trait.

Since Siberians seldom cavort or talk to North American squirrels, I cannot explain their situation further, but must rely on you to express the situation as you see it. Go for it. I have never figured Leora out; I am incapable of that; and that's why she is so magnetic.

• Like 6