Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

25 minutes ago, Calle said:

Her bating was more quiet than usual and she did not fall off the couch. I think her pussy lips were more swollen than normally in the beginning, I guess the situation was very esciting for her as Paul was sleeping next door (Paul always sleeps at the wrong time of the day, past his potentially lucky moments). What would you guys think if your wife or girlfriend was bating in the next room while you are sleeping?

Paul would tell her to keep the noise down as it disturbs his sleep pattern 😽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Her bating was more quiet than usual and she did not fall off the couch. I think her pussy lips were more swollen than normally in the beginning, I guess the situation was very esciting for her as Paul was sleeping next door (Paul always sleeps at the wrong time of the day, past his potentially lucky moments). What would you guys think if your wife or girlfriend was bating in the next room while you are sleeping?

With the dog in the room - no way to lock her out, with Paul around to smell a metaphorical rat - she had to be extra discreet and you'll note that she let the dog wander out, before letting herself off the leash and then using her shirt collar to chew on to stifle the audible squeals. :-)) 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to know you were unwell for a while Ash, do you really think we are that bad that we need to be kept on the straight and narrow....... 🙀😹

Haha. Nah, just messing with you guys. You would be boring, and I don't think you guys are boring. As far as my being sick. I'm a lot better, I had mono, really kicked my ass! thanks

• Like 1