Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

Inevitably, Leora went to the bedroom to complete her performance, no doubt influenced by the risk of being disturbed at any moment and just general unease at the thought of being 'sprung'

Maybe we'll get to see this some months from now when it's shared on some other platform...can't say I blame Leora for moving away from the LR in this instance.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi CK, I don't see you post that much. Paul really doesn't appear to be a go getter obviously. I believe they must have another source if revenue other than RLC. I can't understand how Leora can stand not being out with people more. I was really sick over the summer, and I was so bored after a couple of weeks I actually wanted to get back to work and see my bus. Post some more, we need more women's opinions on here and keep the guys on the straight and narrow on here.

Sorry to know you were unwell for a while Ash, do you really think we are that bad that we need to be kept on the straight and narrow....... 🙀😹

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to know you were unwell for a while Ash, do you really think we are that bad that we need to be kept on the straight and narrow....... 🙀😹

As always, it's great to see you post, and yes to get a woman's perspective makes for a more interesting and diverse forum. 

Just be gentle with us, you know how fragile our ego's can be. 😽

• Like 3

I thought he had some sort of military job??? I visit RLC once in a while and don't keep up on everything about these two love birds. In the past I watched more often.... a friend told me to check the RLC site out because they knew I was into voyeurism and exhibitionism and all the other types of ism.......anyway.......I got interested in Leora and Paul because she was so luscious like candy and he was a unequivocal  jerk off.....so....for maybe ....at least a year... I watched and waited for the day she gave him the boot...or ....an icicle fell from the roof and perforated his feeble mind....

I wanted something to happen....and it never did. I just periodically check out RLC when it crosses my mind these days.  I don't know much of the details of their life together during the last few months... or year...but what ever......Paul is still there. That is why I get so disconcerted about Leora.... and add my nonsense to these CC forums

Can some one please clarify and explain how a girl so wonderful and full of life as she is..... with so much to give....is still with him...

I know every one of you guys who watch Leora would be so much better for her than Paul....even you pyschopatic stalkers and wanna be serial killers..... would really love that girl up like she needs to be...like the song says all you need is love...and that's all she needs.  

Also please don't be offended I really like pyschopatic stalkers.....and wanna be serial killers ....when the moon is full ..........Chloe K 

• Like 3

everyone talks about Paul's laziness and glorifies Léora ......... me I think the opposite and it's not his masturbations in front of the camera that will make me change my mind .. with Paul ... .. Léora has the comfort of doing nothing of her days            

tout le monde parle de la paresse de Paul et glorifie Léora ......... moi je pense le contraire et ce ne sont pas ses masturbations devant la caméra qui me feront changer d’avis .. avec Paul ..... Léora a le confort de ne rien faire de ses journées 

37 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I thought he had some sort of military job??? I visit RLC once in a while and don't keep up on everything about these two love birds. In the past I watched more often.... a friend told me to check the RLC site out because they knew I was into voyeurism and exhibitionism and all the other types of ism.......anyway.......I got interested in Leora and Paul because she was so luscious like candy and he was a unequivocal  jerk off.....so....for maybe ....at least a year... I watched and waited for the day she gave him the boot...or ....an icicle fell from the roof and perforated his feeble mind....

I wanted something to happen....and it never did. I just periodically check out RLC when it crosses my mind these days.  I don't know much of the details of their life together during the last few months... or year...but what ever......Paul is still there. That is why I get so disconcerted about Leora.... and add my nonsense to these CC forums

Can some one please clarify and explain how a girl so wonderful and full of life as she is..... with so much to give....is still with him...

I know every one of you guys who watch Leora would be so much better for her than Paul....even you pyschopatic stalkers and wanna be serial killers..... would really love that girl up like she needs to be...like the song says all you need is love...and that's all she needs.  

Also please don't be offended I really like pyschopatic stalkers.....and wanna be serial killers ....when the moon is full ..........Chloe K 

You should visit more often, your humour would be well appreciated. The reason she is still with him I suppose is that old thing called  " love " Rational people cannot explain it so what chance have a bunch of perverted psychopathic stalkers, wanna be serial killers and window lickers . That love she shows, of which she has in shed loads is unfortunately not reciprocated by Paul.

He was a military reserve...apparently a lieutenant, and used to go away for a month a year, but no longer goes....perhaps he has forgotten where the barracks are. He then got a regular job for two years working for Apple Corporation until June- July this year when either they fired him or he terminated himself to pursue an early retirement......Pimping off Leora in his spare time.

masturbation today .. has been very routine ... today has not shown all the power that she has ... half of masturbation I went to the bar to have a coffee and fill the sports press .. haha ... There is still a long day to show all his sensual power that he has .. so I'll be looking