Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jimbo, just curious, do you lick up your own juices after you cum? 

Hi Ashley.......😂😂No, but I'm sure you or the Little One could pursued me to give it a try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris Jones said:

Those folks sleep in late!!  What kind of jobs do they have?

The Little One is a lady of leisure who was placed on this earth to cause chaos , she has a penchant for looking beautiful, sexually teasing both men and women, and is a compulsive masturbater of very high standard when left to her own devices, and is responsible for being the instigator of more erections than anyone else I am aware of.                                                                            Paul on the other hand took early retirement from a lucrative position as an electrical/electronic engineer with the Apple corporation to concentrate on being The Little Ones full time manager ( Pimp ) wherapon he ensures that she keeps the money rolling in to maintain his lifestyle. He is also responsible for being the cause of most failed or lost erections within the male population, just by making an appearance. 🙀😹😹

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The Little One is a lady of leisure who was placed on this earth to cause chaos , she has a penchant for looking beautiful, sexually teasing both men and women, and is a compulsive masturbater of very high standard when left to her own devices, and is responsible for being the instigator of more erections than anyone else I am aware of.                                                                            Paul on the other hand took early retirement from a lucrative position as an electrical/electronic engineer with the Apple corporation to concentrate on being The Little Ones full time manager ( Pimp ) wherapon he ensures that she keeps the money rolling in to maintain his lifestyle. He is also responsible for being the cause of most failed or lost erections within the male population, just by making an appearance. 🙀😹😹

Her own devices are currently in a tasteful shade of brown and snowy white. We are always open to more variety and imagination in Leora using those devices. :-))

• Upvote 1

Perhaps the central heating has failed in the bedroom and living room, or they wouldn't be using the GR and opening the day-bed up to a full size?

Seems Leora is keen to express herself, but can only 'shake it all about to compensate for the lack of exercise and mobility at the moment. 

They'll all be going stir crazy if this keeps up! Maybe a good time for the keyboard warrior to hop on his bike and head off into the sunset, cold as that may be, so that the heroine can do great deeds on behalf of her loyal followers. Or is that asking too much?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They are still sleeping on the sofa bed in the GR. I wonder if the bedroom is being fumigated or something and they're spending less time in the LR too at the moment.

Perhaps it's related to their dog not being able to go into those fumigated areas? Just a hunch. Maybe some Russian speakers know what's going on as it's only October and shouldn't be freezing cold just yet if there's a heating issue in those bigger rooms... 

• Upvote 1