Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

Leora´s addiction to bating is becoming stronger and stronger, nowadays she can bate even when Paul is at home, sleeping in the BR or LR. Paul sleeps during strange times as he has lost control of a normal daily schedule. Leora does not seem to care whether he would come into the room and interrupt her fun. Today Paul woke up at about the time Leora had her climax, went to the bathroom but came back to bed and sat there for a long time, looking sad and embarrassed. A very strange couple, I wonder if such life can continue for long. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have noticed even after sex, she would finish herself off as Paul watches

She has to do that because Paul doesn´t. How come it is so difficult for Paul, I just cannot understand that???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Calle said:

Leora´s addiction to bating is becoming stronger and stronger, nowadays she can bate even when Paul is at home, sleeping in the BR or LR. Paul sleeps during strange times as he has lost control of a normal daily schedule. Leora does not seem to care whether he would come into the room and interrupt her fun. Today Paul woke up at about the time Leora had her climax, went to the bathroom but came back to bed and sat there for a long time, looking sad and embarrassed. A very strange couple, I wonder if such life can continue for long. 

He knows better than disturb the bread winner when she is working, 🙀

• Like 1

It really is not very normal for a person with a partner to need to masturbate as often as this girl does, I do not follow Reallife for a long time, but if I have seen Leora in action on occasion, the compulsive repetition of that behavior, even in the presence of your partner, it could effectively be a symptom of an addiction problem. All this supposing that it is not a deliverable behavior to offer spectacle...

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

He knows better than disturb the bread winner when she is working, 🙀

Had I not been watching them since day one, you might think that Paul might be a "special needs" person.Or perhaps just overwhelmed by her sexuality.

But not for 3 years or however this has been going on. I tend to lean towards Jimbo, the rent has to be paid, lucky for us she derives her energy from our hungry eyes. Lucky for all of us she loves him, and can handle her business. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Had I not been watching them since day one, you might think that Paul might be a "special needs" person.Or perhaps just overwhelmed by her sexuality.

But not for 3 years or however this has been going on. I tend to lean towards Jimbo, the rent has to be paid, lucky for us she derives her energy from our hungry eyes. Lucky for all of us she loves him, and can handle her business. 

We may forget that though this is called real life, they are sex workers who have to please us, otherwise they cannot live like they now do. I try not to be too critical, but of course it comes often to my mind, what kind of a future these "kids" have to face one day. They live now without thinking of the future, and it is good for us voyeurs, as they satisfy our needs.

It is odd that if I act as a traditional voyeur and try to watch girls secretly in their homes, maybe using binoculars or video cameras, I break the law on privacy protection, but the girls do not suffer in any way if I am not caught. But when we watch RLC, we are also called voyeurs, but this is legal, we are not punished, but this will definitely affect the RLC couples´ future even though they know what they are doing. But I stay here and do not regret my contribution to this kind of sex industry.

29 minutes ago, Calle said:

We may forget that though this is called real life, they are sex workers who have to please us, otherwise they cannot live like they now do. I try not to be too critical, but of course it comes often to my mind, what kind of a future these "kids" have to face one day. They live now without thinking of the future, and it is good for us voyeurs, as they satisfy our needs.

It is odd that if I act as a traditional voyeur and try to watch girls secretly in their homes, maybe using binoculars or video cameras, I break the law on privacy protection, but the girls do not suffer in any way if I am not caught. But when we watch RLC, we are also called voyeurs, but this is legal, we are not punished, but this will definitely affect the RLC couples´ future even though they know what they are doing. But I stay here and do not regret my contribution to this kind of sex industry.

I too often wonder about the psychophysiological effects this must have on the participants. Currently or definately down the road. One hopes they are so well compensated that they will live happily ever after.