Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

1 hour ago, norbertzetz said:

Hi Guys; I am new here and I have a question: I heard that Leora has its own website and cam. how do I find that? Thanks for info.

Unless you are referring to RLC then I am certainly not aware of her having any alternative websites and cams, but I may be wrong, although I would be very surprised if this was the case. Others on this forum may have more knowledge than I on this matter.

Why do you describe yourself as new, when you joined CC in 2014 ? 🙀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, norbertzetz said:

I registered on vhtv and only followed leora back then but only 2 months ago. then I had changed and now had heard that she may have a cam show or facebook or twitter

She used to quite openly join in conversations on this forum, and she was in touch with a few people via PM on CC until the TROLL's some time ago viciously started on her, she stopped everything, and from what I can gather she closed all her accounts.

No doubt she's opened other accounts, but that's her business. 

• Like 1

Leora,

You sexy Naughty Lady in your white shirt and blue G-string that separates those sexy butt cheeks and tease you when you move the right way. I love it when you pull it up between your butt cheeks.  Whats a matter your squirming sitting there. Are you very horny I wonder?

25 minutes ago, european said:

Wenn er so Arbeiten würde wie er frißt wäre er der Fleisigste Mann von ganz Russland es ist 3 Uhr 45 in Russland und er frißt wieder Verkehrte Welt.Die beiden Leben in einer anderen Welt wie Normale Menschen.

What World do you live in?

• Like 5