• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why  post in topic relative at a person and not at an apartment or house ?  You follow a person   and when you can  catch that one his  behavior is more important  that the site where you catch . But if you will only catch the action  occuring in one site   the people acting is less important than the site .  What is more important  the site or the people?You  will promote  the site or the person ?  Ok  if the rule is  all seen in  one site stays only in the named topic . I think that a lot of interessing caps stay in private collections but we shall follow the rule. The tenants ans guests are  there to exhaut and promote the site.

28 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Why  post in topic relative at a person and not at an apartment or house ?  You follow a person   and when you can  catch that one his  behavior is more important  that the site where you catch . But if you will only catch the action  occuring in one site   the people acting is less important than the site .  What is more important  the site or the people?You  will promote  the site or the person ?  Ok  if the rule is  all seen in  one site stays only in the named topic . I think that a lot of interessing caps stay in private collections but we shall follow the rule. The tenants ans guests are  there to exhaut and promote the site.

Not to take sides or play favorites, here, and @StnCld316 can correct me
if I'm mistaken, but the general rule of thumb at CC has been to post pics
in the apt topic corresponding to the apt in which the situation occurred.

In other words, if something happened in apt A, no matter who is in the 
apt, post those pics in CC's topic for apt A, etc. Hope this is helpful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not to take sides or play favorites, here, and @StnCld316 can correct me
if I'm mistaken, but the general rule of thumb at CC has been to post pics
in the apt topic corresponding to the apt in which the situation occurred.

In other words, if something happened in apt A, no matter who is in the 
apt, post those pics in CC's topic for apt A, etc. Hope this is helpful.

Generally if Pictures are posted they should be placed in the Apartment the Picture was captured from. I don't push the issue if I spot a picture or someone notifies a Picture is in the wrong topic then I'll move it to the proper place.  It's something that doesn't happen very often.

• Like 2