B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

None of these girls are Lesbian.  It's all Drama for the Camera.  Without the Cams they wouldn't be doing the shit they do with each other.

I used to think so also, but now im not so sure.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

None of these girls are Lesbian.  It's all Drama for the Camera.  Without the Cams they wouldn't be doing the shit they do with each other.

There's a strong suggestion that Karol and Amina might, from what I've seen...Their intimacy looks pretty real to me. It's appears more sensual and personal, not over the top like most the shows...❤️

I'm pretty sure a few of these girls will bat for both sides if a certain situation arose...Amina actually said that on the phone to her bf the other night...70% into men, 30% into girls...which is great for us :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I beg to differ on one account...Deborah is a DJ?  Small point, but as soon as I heard that my lesbian radar went off.  She really gets into the girl/girl events when they happen and she is there.  Up until the moment when Rocco and Megan showed up in the room last night, she was having a blast...suddenly she became indifferent.  She left the room on three extended occasions to do various things away from the crowd.  She became non participatory.  True, she did return and seemed to be okay just before the room broke up.  I think Deborah leans to the girl team more than the others.  The rest of the story was evident a few minutes later in her room with Karla. 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

you guys have a serious problem with the bf of these girls I will never understand this, I prefer watch sometime these girls fucked by a real dick than all this teasing shit when they are alone ,

it's not writed somewhere their boyfriend are not authorized to visiting ,personaly this is the moment I am waiting when their boyfriend coming it's more interesting but I know many people here taking more pleasure to watch a girl bating

under the cover or with panties on than watch real sex;this is why rlc will have always a long future and rlc know this because 95 % of the updates is only for the girls apartments,rlc work only with the girls apartments it's a sad reality,just look the top cams and the replay thumbnails it's just an invasion of the girls apartments I am so tired with this.

We don't care that you don't understand.  The presence of a male continues to disrupt and play out in an unnatural way.  The Deb/Karla thing made all the waiting worth while.  If you are tired...go have a sleep. :dodgy:

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

We don't care that you don't understand.  The presence of a male continues to disrupt and play out in an unnatural way.  The Deb/Karla thing made all the waiting worth while.  If you are tired...go have a sleep:dodgy:

you know when I see your profile pic your comments are at the same level,the problem on this forum it's you can't express your opinion and  one hour later someone attack you,I am not surprised the forum is monopolized by the same people and don't accept new people,I am tired with this now I return in the shadow,have fun

• Like 2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

you know when I see your profile pic your comments are at the same level,the problem on this forum it's you can't express your opinion and  one hour later someone attack you,I am not surprised the forum is monopolized by the same people and don't accept new people,I am tired with this now I return in the shadow,have fun

U can say what u feel and what u think in her....in her there are a lot of chit heads..but keep on writing...thats is why we have this place... 

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

the problem on this forum it's you can't express your opinion and  one hour later someone attack you,I am not surprised the forum is monopolized by the same people and don't accept new people,I am tired with this now I return in the shadow,have fun

11 minutes ago, jontee said:

U can say what u feel and what u think in her....in her there are a lot of chit heads..but keep on writing...thats is why we have this place... 

+1. And btw Firewall I totally agree with you in your last post as well. It's actually quite entertaining when the girls bring their boyfriends and people on CC get so mad about it.

• Like 1