Kathy & Molly

44 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Tbat pre advert on Twitter just destroys any pleasure from watching really as it reinforces any doubt that its all a put on show.

Hard to argue with that. The default should always be, "it's a show". But, be happy it's not people in pajamas, wrapped in a blanket, staring at their phone with the tv is playing in the background. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Hard to argue with that. The default should always be, "it's a show". But, be happy it's not people in pajamas, wrapped in a blanket, staring at their phone with the tv is playing in the background. 

Sorry Amy, according to advertisement it was a "special show".. it's different 😉

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry Amy, according to advertisement it was a "special show".. it's different 😉

Oh, I get it! It was a preannounced "special show". Makes all the difference. Please ignore what I said. This was just a one off. 😉

• Like 2

13 hours ago, apricot said:

thus we have learnt tha t kate is not lesbian even bisex.

???

What on earth do you mean?

If you're referring to Kate not going down on Molly, there is a perfectly good reason for it! 😁  I will give you one guess why that is... 

Pretty sure you're wrong though...  I'm sure I've seen Kate eating some in videos in the Great Archive 👍

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Tbat pre advert on Twitter just destroys any pleasure from watching really as it reinforces any doubt that its all a put on show.

Good morning amigo 😊

This is rather easy to fix, right?  Don't look at that twitter feed thing... 🤣

Also... I suspect the twitter feed bloke(s) english is not as good as yours...?!  For example... "tonight's special show" = "girl's entertainment tonight" or something along those lines 😊

🥃

52 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Good morning amigo 😊

This is rather easy to fix, right?  Don't look at that twitter feed thing... 🤣

Good morning pal, well you can't help but see it when it's put on CC. Don't think I have ever looked at the actual Twitter feed. Have a good day 😎

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good morning pal, well you can't help but see it when it's put on CC. Don't think I have ever looked at the actual Twitter feed. Have a good day 😎

Ah...very true... I missed that it was posted on here.  Apologies for that amigo 😊 May lots of ☀️ come your way today 👍

• Like 1