Kathy & Molly

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I think tats girl and Kate wouldn't mind a little fumble with each other either.

The tats girl don't know if she is or not into that.. but kate i don't think so... only in threesome situations.. but who knows, for the audience they could do it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The tats girl don't know if she is or not into that.. but kate i don't think so... only in threesome situations.. but who knows, for the audience they could do it 

Kate is quite the enigma as she has kissed Molly before (more than a peck on the cheek). I think she would with the right person.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She was enjoying watching Kate shower earlier so don't know she may be but she has left now.

How any bloke though could be with Molly naked and not get a decent hard on beats me lol.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Kate is quite the enigma as she has kissed Molly before (more than a peck on the cheek). I think she would with the right person.

Yeah Kate seems to blow hot and cold but think it depends on her mood she is rather a one off i think is Kate.

Just now, Just In said:

She give molly and even kelly normal soft mouth kisses... but that seems to be pretty normal between some people (even yesterday saw that at alan&evi between one girl leaving saying goodbye like that to girls and guys - including to gargamel loool). I was talking (and without alcohol influence like she did when make out with kelly at old house) have a normal sex session with a girl without a guy being there.. But maybe with molly after a while that could happen.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

But this is already 3 night - party/guests. Without normal rest/sleep.

they don't need a rest, because apart having casual sex and partying,  they don't do anything else 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

What were we all saying earlier lol bring it on girls xxxx