Kathy & Molly

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Something already have happened before because K was crying in bedroom some minutes before it started.. 

Well i think Kate is rather an enigma as you have said previously and often what she does or how she reacts only Kate will ever know :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what happened to Kate? Thought she was all gunho for some orgy sex! Crying?

Yeah well that was the general opinion but she seems a bit of a very mixed up girl i think doesn't know what she does or doesn't want half the time its very  frustrating for us pervy viewers :biggrin: seems to blow hot and cold very quickly for no apparent reason???

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just check out Evie thread. 😒

Yeah have read the latest novels from you AND Lets lol and get the drift and must admit i have to agree with you.

What i have found when i have watched them cam. along with many others. is that the best and primary views are aimed at the camming audience and NOT at the VH audience which in my opinion, somewhat like yours, is that it is ripping of the VH viewers who are paying to get the best views obviously. So yes, cam if you want to but not in the VH space but in a different room after all they are now getting the best of both worlds at our expense and we are getting the shitty end of the stick.

After all i can watch Chaturbate or cam 4 and get the same thing for free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah have read the latest novels from you AND Lets lol and get the drift and must admit i have to agree with you.

What i have found when i have watched them cam. along with many others. is that the best and primary views are aimed at the camming audience and NOT at the VH audience which in my opinion, somewhat like yours, is that it is ripping of the VH viewers who are paying to get the best views obviously. So yes, cam if you want to but not in the VH space but in a different room after all they are now getting the best of both worlds at our expense and we are getting the shitty end of the stick.

Yes, but did you read the final conclusion? I'm stumped! I feel so small again. 😫

I'm taking a new path. Basically, what will VHTV do to beat their nemesis, RLC! Clearly eclipsing them with sheer sex and numbers of apts was not sufficient. What now? RLC 1400 > VHTV 5800

The way I see it RLC is making more and paying less! What's your next move VHTV?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but did you read the final conclusion? I'm stumped! I feel so small again. 😫

:biggrin::biggrin: Yes i did and as much as i hate to say it he is so fucking right :biggrin:

His last summing up which is as follows which i hate reading as much as you i suppose.....

Let me reverse the question and ask, "At what point is something not voyeurism then?" Everything about a persons life is real. Even if I fake doing something, I'm really fake doing something, therefore, it's real. You get the idea. So, are there any limits, rules, boundaries? I guess not, really. The only thing that really matters is what the majority of the viewers want to see. whatever that may be. Viewers demands are King and the site will go wherever that demand leads it!  VHTV is the only thing standing in the way, not me. So, ultimately, voyeurism is what VHTV allows it to be!  

That really made me laugh in as much that you can't really argue against it even though you want to. What a bitch eh lol

i was a member of RLC a couple of years ago and got banned twice for posting so in the end i gave up ( another long story). But they are still going well so they must be doing something right or else no one would watch them. They are as far real as you are gonna get even if much of it is boring most of the time but people watch it and many of them have been with them for ages. I mean Leora who we all took the piss out of has been there for about 5 yrs now for fucks sake and I think those who have left have left on their own accord mostly so there is no real pressure to perform and yet they are popular.

you explain it i can't lol or i perhaps could but can't be fucking bothered right now lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

His last summing up which is as follows which i hate reading as much as you i suppose.....

Let me reverse the question and ask, "At what point is something not voyeurism then?" Everything about a persons life is real. Even if I fake doing something, I'm really fake doing something, therefore, it's real. You get the idea. So, are there any limits, rules, boundaries? I guess not, really. The only thing that really matters is what the majority of the viewers want to see. whatever that may be. Viewers demands are King and the site will go wherever that demand leads it!  VHTV is the only thing standing in the way, not me. So, ultimately, voyeurism is what VHTV allows it to be!

I really like your sense of humor (that's not sarcasm). Like Ash said,
we can always count on you for a smartass remark. 😁 And, I like
trying to figure out what you mean by some of your British slang. I
have a good time looking it up.

Just for the record, though, that's not my summing up above. Amy
wrote that paragraph.

• Like 2