B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The wrong couple is leaving. I wish it was Amanda and Pablo that were going. Kim and Kenny are the best couple to set foot in this apartment so far. Amanda and Pablo don't do anything exciting and they never will.

Well lets see what happens.. gotta give them a chance Misc..

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Well lets see what happens.. gotta give them a chance Misc..

A chance....? Really...? Is a month not much of a chance? They've had all this time to show what they would and wouldn't be willing to do, and they've proven they're just another boring monogamous couple.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A chance....? Really...? Is a month not much of a chance? They've had all this time to show what they would and wouldn't be willing to do, and they've proven they're just another boring monogamous couple.

Lol.. Jeeze no let up huh Misc?:biggrin:...ok lets confirm at the end of their stay.. they could be slow burners,,,

I do see your point.. there is the Force of nature that is Kim and Kenny..whilst Amanda and Pablo..are more sedate with Amanda  as the driving force as such; ..but hey we can't have them all the same...

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Pablo plays with the dildo on Amanda 

As a lover..I'll stack Pablo against Kenny anytime..Pablo gives to Amanda in bed..Kenny takes from Kim the whole time..Maybe a more active character but he has a big presence in any room he's in..good or bad..Kenny takes what pleases him..We have a President like that..lol

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

As a lover..I'll stack Pablo against Kenny anytime..Pablo gives to Amanda in bed..Kenny takes from Kim the whole time..Maybe a more active character but he has a big presence in any room he's in..good or bad..Kenny takes what pleases him..We have a President like that..lol

No Kidding.  :biggrin:

• Like 1