Alan & Evi

I seem to recall a similar level of criticism for a few weeks when Ruby arrived. Then overnight she went from zero to hero(ine). Perhaps we need to give this couple a fair trial. Moment of truth might be when they get a miserly cheque at the end of the month which might focus their minds. I do hope so, being besotted by her willowy figure and not having much time to watch out for it.

1 minute ago, squish said:

I seem to recall a similar level of criticism for a few weeks when Ruby arrived. Then overnight she went from zero to hero(ine). Perhaps we need to give this couple a fair trial. Moment of truth might be when they get a miserly cheque at the end of the month which might focus their minds. I do hope so, being besotted by her willowy figure and not having much time to watch out for it.

We already saw them before as participants in the big house together with Stella & Stephan and watching them put you right to sleep

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We already saw them before as participants in the big house together with Stella & Stephan and watching them put you right to sleep

If they were there as guests (?) there might not have been as much financial incentive than if they were tenants. Dunno. I daresay you will be proved right however.

8 minutes ago, squish said:

The thing is that we already seen them as residents for some months,they were just like we are seing now,sleeping a lot,playing games a lot and they(if not mistaken)didn't go very far with any guest.Only change i see it's in this house thy have lights on a lot more,that's an improvement,but the rest..the same.Now that they are residents of their own house they will have to step up things a lottt..or place will be over in an couple months.