Alan & Evi

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So allegedly Alan fucked a different girl here a few days ago and last night he was over at Kiramy and May's place. What's the deal with Evi? Is she still in the picture or have they split up?

All the time I watched them even in the previous big house they never seemed like a happy couple to me. Maybe just a couple for webcamming...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

All the time I watched them even in the previous big house they never seemed like a happy couple to me. Maybe just a couple for webcamming...

Well Evi always looks so fucking miserable lol

• Like 1

Just looked in on this apartment and a bit of the timelime well not exactly much sexual activity there no wonder Kiramy & May had such a crap night. Evi got a nice bod but her face is enough to make any dick go limp i think ::)

On 11/7/2018 at 9:59 AM, Robwin said:

Well Evi always looks so fucking miserable

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

Evi got a nice bod but her face is enough to make any dick go limp i think

Yeah I was going to kinda say the same thing. When your girl always looks as miserable as she does, it's no wonder he's out fucking with different girls. And I hope he continues to do so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah I was going to kinda say the same thing. When your girl always looks as miserable as she does, it's no wonder he's out fucking with different girls. And I hope he continues to do so.

Probably so used to having a limp dick at home it stays with him when he is out :biggrin: