R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

WTF happened an hour back.. i came here thinking there would be a lotta comments... seems everyone missed it...

Emily's friend (from that couple that usually stays here) left after about midnight... emily slept and then angie came and slept as well... door bell rang at about 5am and angie woke up and opened the door... the guy (from that couple came in) .. he was totally drunk.. could hardly walk straight.. apparently he went to samantha's room to look for his girl..when he didnt find her.. he started flirted with angie, physically.. touching her, holding her tight.. angie was shocked but didnt resist..

once he went to kitchen, angie told everything to emily and they had a long discussion and he also came.. apparently the chat was fruitful and he decided to leave.. and even then he kept on touching and hugging angie.. she was totally shocked and nervous... dont know what just happened..

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

WTF happened an hour back.. i came here thinking there would be a lotta comments... seems everyone missed it...

Emily's friend (from that couple that usually stays here) left after about midnight... emily slept and then angie came and slept as well... door bell rang at about 5am and angie woke up and opened the door... the guy (from that couple came in) .. he was totally drunk.. could hardly walk straight.. apparently he went to samantha's room to look for his girl..when he didnt find her.. he started flirted with angie, physically.. touching her, holding her tight.. angie was shocked but didnt resist..

once he went to kitchen, angie told everything to emily and they had a long discussion and he also came.. apparently the chat was fruitful and he decided to leave.. and even then he kept on touching and hugging angie.. she was totally shocked and nervous... dont know what just happened..

Can you provide timestamps as to when this stuff happened?

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

These girls are as bright as a 3 watt light bulb.  Anyone with a right mind would not open a door at 5 am in the morning for anyone.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls are as bright as a 3 watt light bulb.  Anyone with a right mind would not open a door at 5 am in the morning for anyone.

actually first he rang the bell twice but they were sleeping so he msged both emily and angie.. and even before opening the door angie said something to him.. probably she was saying that his gf was not there... but overall really weird.. considering that he seems to be in a full relationship and so far in front of the cam he has neither shown any interest in angie or doesnt even seem too friendly with her.. if it ws samantha's bf i could understand.. angie seems interested  in him and he is also pretty friendly with her.. i expect stuff to happen between them or atleast a threesome with samantha...

Now "the pimp" (?) is again in the apartment, checking his troops (?). And of the many men having been in the house and also in Samantha´s bed, it is difficult for me to recognize who would be Samantha´s boyfriend.

Just now, Xide said:

Angie has had some kind of BOOB JOB! WTF shes got a scar from the nipple down ....

On cam 4 right now showing everyone her new "smaller" looking tits....

yeah i think she has got her nipple size reduced... dont know whats wrong with her.. she was perfect.... still she got obsessed with weight reduction... i think she got lip job done as well a few months ago.. and now this...

• Like 1