R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

that girl (emily's friend is back).. dont know if she had a chat with angie.. she is alone which means her bf has been looking for her since yesterday..it would be funny if he turns up again...

that pimp guy...yeah i do feel he works for rlc and angie has tried to seduce him for a long time now.. i think he likes bigger girl..he had a long relationship with sonya and now this girl...angie with her leaking boobs..is not really anyone's fantasy right now..

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

What happened to Samantha's right leg? The lower right leg is all wrapped up in a bandage.

ı think she has argued with the friend she has visited last night.

7 minutes ago, curious said:

@Calle

Explain?

Do you really need an explanation? If you have watched Angie´s very simple bating coreography (like a public officer on duty) and also Leora´s perhaps two hours lasting, slowly accelerating, very erotic enjoying, ending with a volcanic eruption -like orgasm which often makes her fall from the couch, you can compare yourself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Calle said:

Do you really need an explanation? If you have watched Angie´s very simple bating coreography (like a public officer on duty) and also Leora´s perhaps two hours lasting, slowly accelerating, very erotic enjoying, ending with a volcanic eruption -like orgasm which often makes her fall from the couch, you can compare yourself.

leora is fake and overacting for viewers. her posing direct to cams is so obvious, that becomes annoying (for me). she, together with the barca girls are nothing more than cam girls.

6 hours ago, curious said:

leora is fake and overacting for viewers. her posing direct to cams is so obvious, that becomes annoying (for me). she, together with the barca girls are nothing more than cam girls.

I'm sorry Curious but I have to disagree, they are nothing more than glorified cam girls!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1