R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

Nice teasing,R2 one of the most finest RLC's apartment with 3 magnificent girls Emily 24/7 outside R2,Samantha 24/7 stuck in her bed,and Angie 24/7 glued to the fridge,don't wait no more sub sub subscribe,because YOU deserve the better "real life" to watch

Dont forget too,the "week-end pimp guy" and his chick(only available 1 week-end out of 2) who stay there,for catch the cash and take care of the nest
And extra bonus, if you be kind,a boys soccer team can invade at anytime the living room for watching Boxing  in pay-per-view

But do not worry RLC has planned everything, if despite all our efforts, he will come to have action of any kind, sex or drugs for example, there is a restroom without camera, but also a space outside the apartment where our dear friends can, quietly indulge in all these activities, out of your sight, dear subscribers
Miserable RLC's A-holes. :biggrin:

Looking at Samantha in the kitchen, her breasts look quite big under her blouse. I hope she has only put a thick bra on and fillings in the cups, and not taken a silly operation like the other girls. That would be a disaster. It seems that the guy who hangs around her wants to get into her bed. We shall see (if I can stay awake that long).

11 minutes ago, Calle said:

Looking at Samantha in the kitchen, her breasts look quite big under her blouse. I hope she has only put a thick bra on and fillings in the cups, and not taken a silly operation like the other girls. That would be a disaster. It seems that the guy who hangs around her wants to get into her bed. We shall see (if I can stay awake that long).

No boob job, as far as I'm aware, although it seems to be a contagious disease in R2 right now...:sick:
Probably just chicken fillets...:biggrin: