R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

OK, you say it was #2, so I came in too late. I only saw that she was giving blowjob to the guy, but she chose the ankle so that we only saw her head from the back, moving monotonously up and down, no change of position, no imagination. I guess the guy finally came into her mouth after some 20-25 minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Calle said:

OK, you say it was #2, so I came in too late. I only saw that she was giving blowjob to the guy, but she chose the angle so that we only saw her head from the back, moving monotonously up and down, no change of position, no imagination. I guess the guy finally came into her mouth after some 20-25 minutes. 

That is status quo for participants of RLC.  They use hair, blankets, legs, feet, arms, positioning, camera angles, and anything else I failed to mention to keep the viewer from seeing anything worth a damn!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calle said:

OK, you say it was #2, so I came in too late. I only saw that she was giving blowjob to the guy, but she chose the ankle so that we only saw her head from the back, moving monotonously up and down, no change of position, no imagination. I guess the guy finally came into her mouth after some 20-25 minutes. 

because the guy is shy about the cams, nothing else, she already  sucked a guy without cover, so it's not a problem for her 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

because the guy is shy about the cams, nothing else, she already  sucked a guy without cover, so it's not a problem for her 

Well it's a problem for me.  I'm not paying $75 a month so that her shy bf can wrap covers around them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

LMAO.....so funny!!  It is obviously as much a problem for her as it is for him!!  It must be nice to have all your bills paid by RLC!

5 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Well it's a problem for me.  I'm not paying $75 a month so that her shy bf can wrap covers around them.

It's only my responsibility, but I'm a voyeur, I pay to see what people want to show us, whether it's good or not
If I want to see sex for sex only, then I would go elsewhere, which is not the case
Samantha has already proved in the past that she has no problem to fuck without cover, however it is her new boyfriend who seems to have one
Over time, when he realizes that thinking about blankets does not allow him to make love to Samantha properly, he will surely change his mind.

12 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Round one lasted for like 3 min and he didn't cum.
This passive fuck does absolutely nothing to satisfy his gf.
Pathetic .

A lot of guys come through the doors of that apartment don't have the ability to satisfy women very well.   Maybe the girls better find a different part of Town to pick guys up.  :biggrin:

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's only my responsibility, but I'm a voyeur, I pay to see what people want to show us, whether it's good or not
If I want to see sex for sex only, then I would go elsewhere, which is not the case
Samantha has already proved in the past that she has no problem to fuck without cover, however it is her new boyfriend who seems to have one
Over time, when he realizes that thinking about blankets does not allow him to make love to Samantha properly, he will surely change his mind.

Feel free to make excuses for her.  In my opinion, she is a tenant and should not be allowed to hide from cameras. It's called RealLifeCAM.  If he doesn't like the cameras, then he should fuck her in his own apartment and just sleep at RLC.

• Upvote 1

il y a 58 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

Feel free to make excuses for her.  In my opinion, she is a tenant and should not be allowed to hide from cameras. It's called RealLifeCAM.  If he doesn't like the cameras, then he should fuck her in his own apartment and just sleep at RLC.

Real life is meant to be real life you don't see every couple around the world without cameras covering up and fucking in the dark. Something needs to be done as i'm getting tired of this undercover sex and sex in the dark. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In fact to be honest, I do not care that girls fuck under the sheets or other things that we can blame them for the length of time
I often see people complaining while pointing out the fact that they pay a certain amount of money and they expect other things for this 
Like you, I pay the same amount but I see bigger than them, because I do not stop at one bad evening, I think I'm worth it because it allows me to have access to 25 different apartments with lots of different cultures and lots of pretty girls 😉
Moreover, it allows me, in addition to the participants, to have pictures and videos of many guests in almost all the apartments, which is a real bonus

If we go back to Samantha, I agree that last night, the sex was not great with this guy, but it's with him that she seems to want to be now, so I tolerate his presence , hoping always better later, and worse this does not prevent Samantha to show us all her talents, just see her the night before yesterday in bed to play with her pussy 😉