Kiramy & May

2 hours ago, zoifan said:
  • She is incredibly knowledgeable having sex with both male and female partners. Her oral skills are legendary. I am curious how she learned so much skills.  

Simple really, practice,practice & practice lol

On 11/24/2018 at 7:29 AM, Sparkles said:

😁😉

But at least, to me (and i said it) since day 1 was visible that they wasn't a couple, only for the show.. and the part of not lesbian only comes later 

Yep.  This show thing was such a turn-off for me that I hardly watch this place. Certainly not anything live anymore 🤣 

Ready for a  real lesbian couple now 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They need to take out Kiramy name of the house name..she barely apears nowdays.Unless it's an similar case to cats ladies place were the ghost sister was an "resident" for months😅.

Well even May isn't here that often like now for instance.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well even May isn't here that often like now for instance.

Well....then take both names out😂.Now more serious..May it's in house almost enought(probrbay not enought for place to stay online for much more)but kiramy barely apears,and even less to do something Regard sex.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Consider how long did it take for Ruby to ramp up.

Maybe one month or something,but in this girls case it's an retrocession(think that's how is written),house opened and we had had some pretty great,with nice lights sex between them but as time passed things gone backwards in that respect.But Maybe things will improve in this regard,if house it's online the time enought that is,May is giving some effort but kiramy isn't giving nothing at all,so just May trying will be hard.

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think she is out finding "fresh meat" 😉

Don't think she is finding it, judging by the time she has found it and is eating it well but not at home lol.

Lights all on, tele is on but no May, she will get home later and then be in bed all day on her own.....Great eh.

• Upvote 1