Kiramy & May

In fact, it does not matter if the couple is bi, gay, lesbian or straight, as long as people like the pictures they are looking at

Especially since I feel that on the forum, most members want couples to cheat on their spouses and have orgies every night 😁
So finally as much take couples made for the occasion 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Especially since I feel that on the forum, most members want couples to cheat on their spouses

On the contrary, I think I and one other person on the forum encourages cheating. I think most people want to see faithful couples, even on VH.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On the contrary, I think I and one other person on the forum encourages cheating. I think most people want to see faithful couples, even on VH.

In general, when I read the comments, most members want action almost 24 hours a day and the only time everyone comments is when something more than just a couple relationship is going on.
Just watch the orgy at Bonnie and Clyde, the threesome at Dana and Chris or even Courtney and Heather this morning
Couples are popular in the beginning as for the new couple but once the novelty pass, we will hear more about it as it will not happen a few things again, such as an orgy or a threesome 😁

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

In general, when I read the comments, most members want action almost 24 hours a day and the only time everyone comments is when something more than just a couple relationship is going on.
Just watch the orgy at Bonnie and Clyde, the threesome at Dana and Chris or even Courtney and Heather this morning
Couples are popular in the beginning as for the new couple but once the novelty pass, we will hear more about it as it will not happen a few things again, such as an orgy or a threesome 😁

I agree that a lot of people unrealistically want sex 24 hours a day, and will bitch when they don't see it. And I most definitely agree that couples get really boring really quick after a week or so. I know I only care to watch non monogamous couples simply because of that. But threesomes and orgies is not the same as cheating. All the examples you mentioned, none of them cheated. That's something completely different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree that a lot of people unrealistically want sex 24 hours a day, and will bitch when they don't see it. And I most definitely agree that couples get really boring really quick after a week or so. I know I only care to watch non monogamous couples simply because of that. But threesomes and orgies is not the same as cheating. All the examples you mentioned, none of them cheated. That's something completely different. 

yes you are right, mistake from me, sorry 

VHTV hasn't yet worked out some unplayable May and her friend's videos in archives despite my multiple requests to fix them. I don't know how hard it could be or they are just happy with Display Only vids for eyes by ignoring its subscribers. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ceilinna said:

VHTV hasn't yet worked out some unplayable May and her friend's videos in archives despite my multiple requests to fix them. I don't know how hard it could be or they are just happy with Display Only vids for eyes by ignoring its subscribers. 

keep bugging them with the exact date & titles. i don't know what their problem is as i have saved moments from the same cam, apt, day, but different times & some work while others don't. but if we don't keep bugging them with all info they probably won't know & won't fix them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Seing her having sex with lights on one or two times would be nice,seems nowdays she does most of things in dark,she still sexy as hell but with so many great view sex in other houses this black and white shitt won't last much😅.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

keep bugging them with the exact date & titles. i don't know what their problem is as i have saved moments from the same cam, apt, day, but different times & some work while others don't. but if we don't keep bugging them with all info they probably won't know & won't fix them.

Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seing her having sex with lights on one or two times would be nice,seems nowdays she does most of things in dark,she still sexy as hell but with so many great view sex in other houses this black and white shitt won't last much😅.

She has the highest potential in VH, and she is ramping up.

It is amazing how softly she is in control when she brings these boys. Don't know how to phrase it, but I can see she is in control while being very romantic and submissive. I wonder if these guys are paid to follow here directions. A typical guy wants to fuck after a heavy make out. The guys with May are fine to keep interrupting  the make out episodes and keep viewers (like me) interested several hours. 

Here are the combinations of her winning cards that make her unique and guaranteed for success.

• She is not shy, and she is very sexually open.
  • She is so good at managing her sex session very soft and romantic
  • She gorgeous and has such nice body
  • Based on that fox tail anal toy, I assume she is fine with anal sex as well, when one of these guys is interested
  • She is incredibly knowledgeable having sex with both male and female partners. Her oral skills are legendary. I am curious how she learned so much skills.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, zoifan said:

She has the highest potential in VH, and she is ramping up.

It is amazing how softly she is in control when she brings these boys. Don't know how to phrase it, but I can see she is in control while being very romantic and submissive. I wonder if these guys are paid to follow here directions. A typical guy wants to fuck after a heavy make out. The guys with May are fine to keep interrupting  the make out episodes and keep viewers (like me) interested several hours. 

Here are the combinations of her winning cards that make her unique and guaranteed for success.

• She is not shy, and she is very sexually open.
  • She is so good at managing her sex session very soft and romantic
  • She gorgeous and has such nice body
  • Based on that fox tail anal toy, I assume she is fine with anal sex as well, when one of these guys is interested
  • She is incredibly knowledgeable having sex with both male and female partners. Her oral skills are legendary. I am curious how she learned so much skills.  

Agree with most you said zoifan,she have a lot of potential,crazy sexy but need better boyfriends and start doing intimacy sometimes in dark others with lights on,personaly i would watch her more in this moments if I could see things with colors😅,those residents that right before sex turn off th lights..then after it turn them on..iuksss.At least do things both ways,sometimes with lights on,others off.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with most you said zoifan,she have a lot of potential,crazy sexy but need better boyfriends and start doing intimacy sometimes in dark others with lights on,personaly i would watch her more in this moments if I could see things with colors😅,those residents that right before sex turn off th lights..then after it turn them on..iuksss.At least do things both ways,sometimes with lights on,others off.

In a month....

Once she established her network of recurring guys, I expect they become more and more comfortable with cameras and start to do things with lights on.