Kiramy & May

3 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

Can VH fire the managers? If so, I already have a nominee. All laughs aside about this guy Gargamel, he is a complete failure when it comes to recruit suitable tenants and managing the follow up. And it's getting annoying. When an employee fails at his task over and over again, it's time to cut him loose so to speak. Yes, we already have a shitload of apartments right now, but a lot of them are useless due to managers like Gargamel. I really want this guy out.

So, I finished my rant 😑

Gargamel as far as we know isn't a manager.. and seeing what was saw in the very near present doubt they will fire any manager even if they are "alone" (when robbing the tenants, rape/abuse of guests isn't enought.. nothing will be)... Can't imagine VH fire some manager like Jeka or A&L that have so many houses in the project 

16 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

Can VH fire the managers? If so, I already have a nominee. All laughs aside about this guy Gargamel, he is a complete failure when it comes to recruit suitable tenants and managing the follow up. And it's getting annoying. When an employee fails at his task over and over again, it's time to cut him loose so to speak. Yes, we already have a shitload of apartments right now, but a lot of them are useless due to managers like Gargamel. I really want this guy out.

So, I finished my rant 😑

Agree,sadly he Its free to open more dozens new houses with more Nothings,and people that have the fun outside.He took what made jeka an bad manager and gone even furter..and very quick..in few months Garga "gived" us..nothing3,nothings4,A&E and this nothings5.All them togheter would make at best one regular house of site.

• Like 1