B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It sure is.  You need permission before you start grabbing.       We are no longer living in the Twilight Zone of the 1970's & 80's it's now 2018.

Does the girl have to ask first also ? I agree 100% with you dont get me wrong.

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Shame Pablo and Amanda had to leave.. however..heres hoping they will get another party chance,,without K&K

Amanda and Pablo are just as lame as 90% of the rest of them. Kim and Amina are legit the only ones worth watching. The rest of the entire cast can be replaced without a second thought.

It's not like the girl has to say "It's ok you can touch me now",,,,,,, because if you are dancing with a girl really close and she is also touching you or giving you the signals,or if your even on a couch at a party making out then you could touch her,,,,but no sane person would just walk into a club or bar and just walk up to any random female and just start feeling her up and touching her genitals. It's just basic common sense.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

• Like 1

Completely disrespectful,,, When Nil found out he should have slapped the living  Jägermeister out of kenny :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But he did give Amina a quick cheeky peck when they were playing that game...even though Nil was there...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Had they let him get by with that initial move what the hell do you think he would have done next. How old are you and where is the shelter you hide in? Look at how he pestered Danaya tonight after she made the mistake of letting him eat her pussy. He kept tossing his shirt at her trying to get her attention plus he grabbed her pussy at least once.

Sorry, but I am the father of four girls.

We will never know what would have happened, anyways im backing out of this discussion before I say something that might come out the wrong way.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They should but they don't.  With Kenney when he got the knee in the nuts should have been his signal to back off but he kept being persistent. 

Kim and Kenny will be departing soon  She'd be smart to ditch his ass once home and when she returns she'll have a new mate who may act more sensibly.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should but they don't.  With Kenney when he got the knee in the nuts should have been his signal to back off but he kept being persistent. 

Kim and Kenny will be departing soon  She'd be smart to ditch his ass once home and when she returns she'll have a new mate who may act more sensibly.

I noticed when they are just the 4 of them in b3 I never seen him do anything to Amanda, maybe its because Pablo is there, or maybe he dont drink as much when they are just the 4 of them.