B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I've heard nothing since I joined 2 months ago except what a reputation Irma has and how much she is into girls.  I wonder what's up.  Anita is HOT and Irma just not buying 

To me, Irma has been a bit of a disappointment this tour. She seems to have matured and not the leader of the pack as in previous tours.

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I've heard nothing since I joined 2 months ago except what a reputation Irma has and how much she is into girls.  I wonder what's up.  Anita is HOT and Irma just not buying 

Irma hasn't done shit with anyone since she's been back.

I cannot put my finger on it for the life of me guys, although I'd love to...For me, Karol is the sexiest girl on RLC right now, and is up there on the all time list...It just oozes out of her, even when just lying on the bed dressed, in very sexy gear, I have to say...

smiley with beating heart emoticon

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Bur she was magnificent tonight managing the cast of characters. She even did her best to keep Kenny in line. I enjoyed watching her tonight. Thank you Irma for being the mature woman tonight.

I noticed that as well.  She took charge and everything went well.  Still I wish she was the sex machine I've heard so much about.  Kind of a big let down

• Like 1