Varvara & Fedor - General Topic October - December 2018

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

She maybe knows Fedor likes rough stuff and she doesn't 😏

She doesn't have the look of woman who likes soft by any means, I would bet she is dynamite in bed. Kind of would be like grabbing a tigeress by the tail me thinks. Possibly it is Varvara that doesn't want to be put to shame by this pure sex pot.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Possibly it is Varvara that doesn't want to be put to shame by this pure sex pot.

What evidence do you have that she's a sex pot, other than just seeing her.... once? Also what evidence do you have that Varvara/Fedor even want other people to join them in sex? Also what evidence do you have that this random girl is even down for threesomes? How do you know this girl doesn't already have a boyfriend?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What evidence do you have that she's a sex pot, other than just seeing her.... once? Also what evidence do you have that Varvara/Fedor even want other people to join them in sex? Also what evidence do you have that this random girl is even down for threesomes? How do you know this girl doesn't already have a boyfriend?

The thought of two women together makes your head explode doesn't it...and not in a good way. :dodgy:  BTW he used the word Possibly  FFS

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

The thought of two women together makes your head explode doesn't it...and not in a good way. :dodgy:  BTW he used the word Possibly  FFS

And so the fuck what if it does? I mean I didn't say it did or it didn't so keep on assuming sporto.

BTW, I only brought up counter arguments, not stated facts or presumed to say what he thought was wrong FFS.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And so the fuck what if it does? I mean I didn't say it did or it didn't so keep on assuming sporto.

BTW, I only brought up counter arguments, not stated facts or presumed to say what he thought was wrong FFS.

Careful your rage is showing