Varvara & Fedor - General Topic October - December 2018

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Varvara...is just putting on a show.  I don't know where they got this guest, but i'm thinking it's a click bait set up.  If this was real Varvara would NOT be constantly pushing the guest away from the special place.  The guest tried to go down on her and she blocked that...she tried to finger her and she again blocked her.  This is the kind of shit that makes RLC a sham.

I think she would have if this girl was not on her period. Ask yourself, when has Varvara not been "All in" when it comes to sex? You have seen what she and Fedor have done. If she could reciprocate why fake it.

This won't be the last time we see this girl. They have great chemistry and are friends. Fedor is cool because he will benefit from this as he did after their session, she had to get some. 

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I think she would have if this girl was not on her period. Ask yourself, when has Varvara not been "All in" when it comes to sex? You have seen what she and Fedor have done. If she could reciprocate why fake it.

This won't be the last time we see this girl. They have great chemistry and are friends. Fedor is cool because he will benefit from this as he did after their session, she had to get some. 

Var was not on her period.  She blocked the guest when she tried to go down on her... complete bullshit acting for the cameras.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Var was not on her period.  She blocked the guest when she tried to go down on her... complete bullshit acting for the cameras.

But her guest was. And you only see what she didn't do. I happen to think of her guest wasn't flowing she would have gone all in. 

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

But her guest was. And you only see what she didn't do. I happen to think of her guest wasn't flowing she would have gone all in. 

No...I saw what she did... not "what she didn't do"?...WTF does that mean?.  Make some sense man!...she pushed her away from giving and receiving.  The fact that the guest was on her time had noting to do with it.  "YOU HAPPEN TO THINK"... so I guess only one of us is dealing with facts.  I saw what i saw.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

No...I saw what she did... not "what she didn't do"?...WTF does that mean?.  Make some sense man!...she pushed her away from giving and receiving.  The fact that the guest was on her time had noting to do with it.  "YOU HAPPEN TO THINK"... so I guess only one of us is dealing with facts.  I saw what i saw.

You are being a bit short with me for no reason. According to you this was all fake because Varvana would not allow her guest to go further than she wanted. Ok you win. Congratulations. 

48 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You are being a bit short with me for no reason. According to you this was all fake because Varvana would not allow her guest to go further than she wanted. Ok you win. Congratulations. 

No, we all lose because RLC allows them to set up thins kind of BS.  My frustration is that you are willing to give them a by...it's okay if they fuck with us.  Not me.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

22 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Careful your rage is showing

• 3 weeks later...