Paisley & Cletus

The only reason this was such a big deal is because we had watched these two come into Molly's night after night and make mad passionate sex --They also displayed what appeared to be a real love for each other--It was like you knew them and had this image of who they were--Then boom out of the blue she not only takes a lesbian lover but brings her right in under Cletus's nose--It was like in the movie Psycho --Janet Leigh was always the heroin of the movie --All of a sudden while she is taking a shower at the beginning of the movie the curtain is ripped back and she is attacked by a person with a knife--Not only attacked but killed bang out of the rest of the movie--This is what made it such a hit--the way it shocked the audience --I would rarely ever watch lesbian sex and much prefer the sex that Paisley and Cletus have together---

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's what I'm saying or asking I guess, if it's light enough to do what she did, surely it's light enough that she doesn't needs a tampon any more, right? A thin pad I can see, but a tampon seems to be overkill. 

I would think so.... Unless she was leaving the house and didn’t want to worry about anything coming out and put a tampon in just in case because she is paranoid about it. I’ve done that lol 

• Like 1

Just now, At7 said:

I would think so.... Unless she was leaving the house and didn’t want to worry about anything coming out and put a tampon in just in case because she is paranoid about it. I’ve done that lol 

Though I wouldn’t be having oral for that long if I had to use a tampon, correct. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I would rarely ever watch lesbian sex and much prefer the sex that Paisley and Cletus have together---

I on the other hand wouldn't watch her shagging Cletus.

But this bath scene I tuned in 😁

You watch what you like - which is what its all about 😊

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

LMAO!! 🤣🤣 What a silly thing to say! 😂

I must admit I don't know much wbout prostitutes, but even with my limited knowledge, I know that they come at different rates depending on length of visit and service provided etc etc 👍

I only used this in a sarcastic way because of how outlandish it was that she would suddenly invite a lesbian lover into their house---pick an explanation --By the way Groomy how much do participants on vh make a month---the top ones---Prostitutes can make anything depending on what their market area can bear

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I only used this in a sarcastic way because of how outlandish it was that she would suddenly invite a lesbian lover into their house---pick an explanation --By the way Groomy how much do participants on vh make a month---the top ones---Prostitutes can make anything depending on what their market area can bear

My apologies to you 😊

I thought I replied to Groomy's comment on cost of prostitues vs participants earnings... 🤔

He could be taking the mick of course 🤣

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

My apologies to you 😊

I thought I replied to Groomy's comment on cost of prostitues vs participants earnings... 🤔

He could be taking the mick of course 🤣

No problem -- but i still would like to know what the top houses make a month on vh--Maybe he could enlighten us being he brought the subject up in relationship to how much money prostitutes make haha-- Ive known of some mighty cheap blow jobs and half and halfs haha

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know, I know, but I just don't think a girl who was on her period would be able to take a bath and do that and the water not get tinged with color just enough to be able to see it. We need an expert! 

@ashleyxyz and @At7 Help!!! 😊

You would see it right down t h.g.h ere as it was coming out maybe in the water, but it would dissipate and be gone. Another tip from Ashley's Sex Tips on VH1!

• Like 2