Paisley & Cletus

4 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Surely two of the best on VH.we need a solid backbone of dependable go to APTS. And P&C plus 2 or 3 others would provide that.maybe a bit Utopian but we can always hope.

Certainly on my watch list despite the lack of participating guests. Total clarity of image and Cletus has a good repertoire. Pity they keep disappearing but they don't have a loggia. 

Paisley & Cletus are among the most uninhibited couples and have intense sexual activity.
I just do not understand why this couple have entrusted a so small apartment where even the shooting is very bad (see cam # 2 in living room that is really useless).
The same applies to other very active couples such as Nicole & Karl and Hunter & Piper.
I point out that these girls are also very beautiful and sexy.
On the contrary, couples who are not very active and with less attractive women live in very large apartments with numerous cameras installed (Courtney and Heather have 13 and Miki & Kiki even 15!) as - for example - Hector & Maria, Gia & Antony, Mira & Henry, Ruby & Calvin.

example1.jpg.c115b8e6f000ffcf58adb1142533ad9f.jpgexample2.thumb.jpg.6b22d8591caa9403c155e12aa44c0c4c.jpgexample3.thumb.jpg.2bbffdc8466235feaeabc95d1cd6a314.jpg

20 minutes ago, budda said:

Paisley & Cletus are among the most uninhibited couples and have intense sexual activity.
I just do not understand why this couple have entrusted a so small apartment where even the shooting is very bad (see cam # 2 in living room that is really useless).
The same applies to other very active couples such as Nicole & Karl and Hunter & Piper.
On the contrary, couples who are not very active and with less attractive women live in very large apartments with numerous cameras installed (Courtney and Heather have 13 and Miki & Kiki even 15!) as - for example - Hector & Maria, Gia & Antony, Mira & Henry, Ruby & Calvin.

Hunter&Piper - maybe money (cheaper apartment - more salary). Previous their apartment was better.

C&H - very expensive apartment, while Anna wants to save (good landlord, no problems with neighbors). Only Courtney decided to pay so much money for rent. And objectively, only C&H can earn enough.

Miki&Kiki - top VH stars in CB and twitter. They earn for one good camshow with orgy on CB - as in VH week. They have money for such apartment&webcam studio.

Hector&Marla - for fun. Not money motivation.

Gia&Antony - I do not know, but they choose a house - not apartment. So it will be big realm.

Mira&Henry - they chose dream apartment (for them) - and as far as I understand good rent deal (not so expensive).

Ruby&Calvin - they lived in a small apartment with cockroaches and red water.🙄 Then free apartment appeared - which Anna wanted to save and they moved there. Originally - it was an apartment for Pablo parties.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budda said:

Easily speaking.. p&c and hunter&piper that moved to a worse apartment (like P&C) belongs to Alex&Lina.. the others don't 

• Like 1