Courtney & Heather

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me why it went offline all of a sudden?

No. Everything was fine. The party is over. Only Candy and Dean, girl and few guys are active. No incidents seen (when I did post with night activity). That is, by the VH standards - no questions (drugs&fights&18-&zoo and etc). Therefore, I do not know.🙄

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Everything was fine. The party is over. Only Candy and Dean, girl and few guys are active. No incidents seen (when I did post with night activity). That is, by the VH standards - no questions (drugs&fights&18-&zoo and etc). Therefore, I do not know.🙄

Strange. Maybe VH saw something we did not see? Hard to guess...

A very drunk girl, way past being able to give informed consent, was fucked numerous times at this party (once, when almost comatose). Could be that. If not then frankly it should be - we had controversy like this recently in Zack and Blond's old room recently, but that was "only" attempted rape. We are not here to see that. Plus - there has been something not quite right about Courtney since the move - has had her moments when she was definitely not enjoying this (including last night). And that's a shame, because - for all her trips off cam - that mixture of innocence (face) and nymphomania is frankly the most addictive thing I have seen online in years.

Well I had a bad feeling when I saw all that guests there and we all know Courtney & Heathers guests often mean trouble there. I just asked support what is going on there. I am not surprised at all:

Hello, XXX. That realm is offline now due to inappropriate behavior of participants. We need more time to investigate

6 minutes ago, skandia242 said:

A very drunk girl, way past being able to give informed consent, was fucked numerous times at this party (once, when almost comatose). Could be that. If not then frankly it should be - we had controversy like this recently in Zack and Blond's old room recently, but that was "only" attempted rape. We are not here to see that. Plus - there has been something not quite right about Courtney since the move - has had her moments when she was definitely not enjoying this (including last night). And that's a shame, because - for all her trips off cam - that mixture of innocence (face) and nymphomania is frankly the most addictive thing I have seen online in years.

Girl with silicone tits? This is an old guest Candy&Dean and Courtney. Guys (not all - but many, also guests of Candy and Dean). In any case - there no any violence or hidden drugged. The girl herself drunk and drunk. And guys cared for her.

759.jpg

1757.jpg

1758.jpg

1759.jpg

1760.jpg

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I had a bad feeling when I saw all that guests there and we all know Courtney & Heathers guests often mean trouble there. I just asked support what is going on there. I am not surprised at all:

Hello, XXX. That realm is offline now due to inappropriate behavior of participants. We need more time to investigate

Perhaps the rules now is hard. But it was a typical old-style party from Courtney or Candy and Dean.🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Is that the same fake boobs girl?? fuck what happened to her to change all that?? she looks that gets a lot old in few weeks

I do not think its the same girl... But certain kind of drugs can make you look for years older in only weeks :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girl with silicone tits? This is an old guest Candy&Dean and Courtney. Guys (not all - but many, also guests of Candy and Dean). In any case - there no any violence or hidden drugged. The girl herself drunk and drunk. And guys cared for her.

759.jpg

1757.jpg

1758.jpg

1759.jpg

1760.jpg

Perhaps the rules now is hard. But it was a typical old-style party from Courtney or Candy and Dean.🙄

Can you tell us why they were hiding so often in that hallway without cams? Maybe there is the reason somewhere

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell us why they were hiding so often in that hallway without cams? Maybe there is the reason somewhere

The same reason why they hide so many times at c&d in the hall (till have a cam) and in the toilet... the same reason why they hide so many times in the closet or in that hiddens rooms the house have... They are all shy 

• Like 2