Courtney & Heather

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

No clue at all. Seriously I was sound asleep when it happened.

Yes me too.. was just trying to imagining what could lead to this.. because if they all do their drugs on the hidden room isn't for that .. Probably they messed with the cams and got another fine that exceed their budget or the fine level they already had from past

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

If there will be relocation or bye-bye (excluded). That Lisa and Grant (as only managers in this city) - should be there. And control equipment/apartment. Lisa&Grant in Juliet apt. And this is a loss in 2 apartments Lisa for money (rent 1 month). I doubt they will find normal people here (short list Misty - but since she no longer appeared in apt = she have another plans, Zack - sense of replacement? There it is normal to use hidden drugs on girls for rape/sex. Lisa&Grant).

Trixie & Leah apartment was on Lisa's name. Meaning if there's not enough views, she has to pay the rent out of her own pocket. Maybe that is what happened.

By putting them in another apt, the new apt will have their name on it not Lisa's.

Just now, pahman said:

Trixie & Leah apartment was on Lisa's name. Meaning if there's not enough views, she has to pay the rent out of her own pocket. Maybe that is what happened.

By putting them in another apt, the new apt will have their name on it not Lisa's.

Rent this apt = 2xT&L or Juliet apt. Rent for month has already been paid. Therefore, they will lose money = opening a new apartment (rent 1 month + 100% deposit).

I gotta tell ya; they must have really, really f**ked up for VH to make them leave.  I mean VH will put up with drug use, sexual assault, fights, any number of things.  I saw the action last night and I thought the guys had gone a bit far at times.  I wonder if someone complained to the cops or the landlord..:huh:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I gotta tell ya; they must have really, really f**ked up for VH to make them leave.  I mean VH will put up with drug use, sexual assault, fights, any number of things.  I saw the action last night and I thought the guys had gone a bit far at times.  I wonder if someone complained to the cops or the landlord..:huh:

As far as I know Landlord and neighbor are quite cool there. It must have been something else. And they would have dismounted the cams there when landlord or police approaching. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know Landlord and neighbor are quite cool there. It must have been something else. And they would have dismounted the cams there when landlord or police approaching. 

Jabbath, as f**ked up as everybody was I doubt they would have dismantled the cams if Putin himself was coming over.😁

• Like 2

I asked vh if he left, here is their answer

No, the opposite. Girls moved their stuff to this new apartment. It can take some time to unpack all that items.
Thank you for asking the question.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.

1 minute ago, binocular said:

At the orgy, who was the bald guy, walking around with no shirt on, just his trousers? An extremely annoying character in my view, constantly moving in on one particular couple when he was obviously not wanted !!

That was nathan, the resident perv and annoying dude.  A hold over from Dean and Candy..

1 minute ago, binocular said:

At the orgy, who was the bald guy, walking around with no shirt on, just his trousers? An extremely annoying character in my view, constantly moving in on one particular couple when he was obviously not wanted !!

Nathan. Yes very annoying 🤦‍♂️