Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SHOWTIME !! ?

Jimbo, you might be correct. But, did you notice who just came home ?ย  As usual his timing is spot on.

We will see how Leora works around his presence !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, you might be correct. But, did you notice who just came home ?ย  As usual his timing is spot on.

We will see how Leora works around his presence !

He has gone out again Scutus....Things look promising.๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

He has gone out again Scutus....Things look promising.๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘

It was questionable when I wrote it, I was watching him fill his water bottle so thought there was better than an even chance he was going out again...๐Ÿ˜ธ

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was questionable when I wrote it, I was watching him fill his water bottle so thought there was better than an even chance he was going out again...๐Ÿ˜ธ

At the same time I was watching a certain gyrating derriere. That being the case I missed his exiting the apartment. :blush:ย  You most likely are correct.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

At the same time I was watching a certain gyrating derriere. That being the case I missed his exiting the apartment. :blush:ย  You most likely are correct.

Fortunately I am at the moment using two PCs so I was viewing both incidents, I know which one I preferred, ย Although far from definite it looks as if one way or another we will not be disappointed todayย 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

I know. I, have my priorities mixed up.

Based on the amount of control we do not have. We wait !ย  We watch !ย  We watch !ย ย  :smile:

And if there's any time left we watch some more......Your priorities don't seem too mixed up to me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm just about to make myself one of the most unpopular subscribers on this forum, as anybody been counting today is day 30 since Aunties last visit, I could be so very wrong, but work it out

And normally prior to the visit The Little One becomes quite hot and excited. ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜บ

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm just about to make myself one of the most unpopular subscribers on this forum, as anybody been counting today is day 30 since Aunties last visit, I could be so very wrong, but work it out

I was absent for the last one ๐Ÿ˜Ž