Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Where they are currently the Apartment they are living in isn't all that bad.  Certainly better than the Old Apartment they began in.

One thing I will say. This formula of Leora being the opening act so newbs can buy a subscription won't last forever. I wonder how RLC will handle that situation?

Just now, jugghead said:

One thing I will say. This formula of Leora being the opening act so newbs can buy a subscription won't last forever. I wonder how RLC will handle that situation?

Leora & Paul have been with RLC close to 5 1/2 Years.  There will come a day when their New Chapter after RLC begins.  Just a matter of when.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora & Paul have been with RLC close to 5 1/2 Years.  There will come a day when their New Chapter after RLC begins.  Just a matter of when.

I'm imagining RLC doing interviews. Jesus, it's cracking me up just thinking about it.

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Aunt Floe has just arrived.......your premonition was correct Newark52. 🙀

jimbo,Thanks for the update, I learned to count at school it was Government Approved, (that'll be wasted on a few) now we have a few day's to catch up on all those chores

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo,Thanks for the update, I learned to count at school it was Government Approved, (that'll be wasted on a few) now we have a few day's to catch up on all those chores

😂 It was a wonder we never bumped into each other along the way....didn't do us any harm though did it mate. 😸

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😂 It was a wonder we never bumped into each other along the way....didn't do us any harm though did it mate. 😸

I'm surprised as well, I also learned how to spell did you know there's three F's in "go away and don't be so silly" 

• Like 1