Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

When we have two hours to spare and sit still: the best, the most erotic, the most arousing, the most detailed female anatomy lesson, the one and only show on RLC: Leora´s teasing strip-tease dance with happy ending, and oh how happy! This time it was not that much strip-tease, and it would be interesting to see what she watches during her bating when music is no more on. I am glad that Leora is predictable - when Paul goes out and she puts the music on and starts shaking her hips and touching her pants and stomach, we know what will happen.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

No, it was not just your connection. It was RLC's entire site, all apartments.

Strangely I lost picture on my laptop and IPad, but my PC was not affected in any way.....having said that, things may have been different if I had tried to change rooms... A mystery!  or conundrum perhaps...😽

6 minutes ago, Calle said:

it would be interesting to see what she watches during her bating when music is no more on. 

Puzzle no more my friend...She has dozens of pictures of myself and Pepe, along with an occasional one of the squirrel with the big nuts....all in erotic and suggestive poses.....because she thinks we are cute. 😹😹🙄

• Like 1

hey leora they are lovely to wake up to see you you are a beautiful lady but i have so much to do in the day i have to have the boat on land and go to the dentist to fix my teeth so now i can soon walk around with big smile so there will not be much RLC on me now you will have some nice days leora 😃

the meteorologists are wrong again, they say that a wave of cold arrives in Spain, I have felt a wave of Siberian heat, and I still feel that heat wave ... hahaha ... this girl makes the temperature rise in everything the planet, the melting of the north pole is the fault of Leora ...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

L & P are in Krasnoyarsk Russia   and Efim is in St. Petersburg. The distance is quite a bit

If you mean the apartments are equal in comparison to the other apartments in their specific areas I understand. But from a customer service perspective I would rather see her in a much nicer environment. Would be even better if she were single 🙂

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

If you mean the apartments are equal in comparison to the other apartments in their specific areas I understand. But from a customer service perspective I would rather see her in a much nicer environment. Would be even better if she were single 🙂

Where they are currently the Apartment they are living in isn't all that bad.  Certainly better than the Old Apartment they began in.

• Like 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Where they are currently the Apartment they are living in isn't all that bad.  Certainly better than the Old Apartment they began in.

Yes, I've seen that old apartment in old videos. It was pretty small.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1