Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

Hello beautiful ... I know you are with the mestruation ... that does not matter to keep looking at you and see how beautiful you are, you are the queen and you will always be, have sex or not have it ... I just wanted you to know that I I remember you ... a huge kiss

• Like 1

10 hours ago, european said:

It is 4 o'clock in Russia now they are cooking is normal. Normal people sleep at the time of day. But he does not need to get up from the jobless. 

We all need to eat

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, grgyrussl said:

Out of curiosity - is there any evidence of Leora anal play, with Paul helping? Or is it purely a solo thing?

She has tried it with Paul a couple of times, once in the bathroom, but it was not a roaring success....wouldn't really expect it to be with Paul involved, he hasn't mastered the art of conventional love making yet..... Just joking Paul.  😹

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, european said:

Wann will er mal wieder was Arbeiten er muß auch mal an später denken so bekommt er niemals eine Rente. 

He does not need to work outside of his house. When he is on-line, he is not playing video games.

If I were him, I would work at home, too. His apartment has wonderful moving scenery, with the exception of Scooter do, or course..

I would not get much work done on the computer, but I'd have stronger pelvic muscles...

----------------------

Er muss nicht außerhalb seines Hauses arbeiten. Wenn er online ist, spielt er keine Videospiele.

Wenn ich er wäre, würde ich auch zu Hause arbeiten. Seine Wohnung hat eine wunderbare bewegte Landschaft, mit Ausnahme von Scooter oder natürlich ..

Ich würde nicht viel Arbeit am Computer erledigen, aber ich hätte stärkere Beckenmuskeln ...

---------------------

Achtung: Leora versteht deutsch. Wenn Sie sie wütend auf Posten machen, werden Sie von Mitgliedern ihrer Kirche angegriffen. Sie sind ihr treu. Und sie ist Paul treu. Und ich denke, dass die anhaltenden Angriffe auf Paul dieses kleine Eichhörnchen nerven. Verstehst du mich?

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

He does not need to work outside of his house. When he is on-line, he is not playing video games.

If I were him, I would work at home, too. His apartment has wonderful moving scenery, with the exception of Scooter do, or course..

I would not get much work done on the computer, but I'd have stronger pelvic muscles...

I wouldn't either, Leora's ass would drive me nuts.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, european said:

Paul ist aus der Wohnung er hat doch gewiss Angst er müsste Leora beim Hausputz helfen,das geht nicht Paul und Arbeiten ist wie Feuer und Wasser.

Ich zeige Paul niemals Feindseligkeit. Ja, er sollte sich um unsere Dame kümmern, aber wir wissen, dass RLC eine Sackgasse ist, weil es für sie keine Vorteile gibt
  jenseits von leoras Arsch bleibt in Form.