• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Big thanks to Altona and Waldi as I might otherwise have missed her return. Joy!

You are welcome. I wish I could share more about them though today. but it was a busy day for me. Somehow, Clara can't do anything new anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Big thanks to Altona and Waldi as I might otherwise have missed her return. Joy!

It is clear to me that the guest brunette with a bun is known to Romina. Our forum has rightly criticised Zac and Blondie recently for predatory behaviour towards vulnerable females. I like to think that the behaviours in Herman's little harem are what the forum might find aceptable i.e. no offence, humilation or exploitation, just mutual respect.  

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, squish a dit :

It is clear to me that the guest brunette with a bun is known to Romina. Our forum has rightly criticised Zac and Blondie recently for predatory behaviour towards vulnerable females. I like to think that the behaviours in Herman's little harem are what the forum might find aceptable i.e. no offence, humilation or exploitation, just mutual respect.  

That’s a great way to think about him. Unfortunately, most people on here don’t like him. I think he’s just awesome doing his thing.