• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

First Dana and now Red? What's with these silly ass women trying to throw themselves out of windows?

Like I said a few days ago, Red is useless and don't really do shit. I don't even blame Herman for getting bored with her and starting to fuck Romina more. Red should take the last shred of dignity she has left and move out, but after all the naked crying fits and attempted suicide, does she even have any dignity left?

Sadly - but despite the technology. Participation sex-robots in such show is question for another 10-15 years. If robots not participate - there will be dramas, incidents, girls try to jump in window.:confused:

abyss-creations-realdolls-tour-skulls.jp

abyss-creation-sex-dolls-628317.jpg

5d0c03c85918b43534c0ea6e0ed6e0b2.png

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

And you forget nasya ... seems a very "traditional" solution around there 

I didn't forget about that. I just couldn't remember who it was that tried to do it over at that apartment. Couldn't remember if it was a guest girl over there or not.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sadly - but despite the technology. Participation sex-robots in such show is question for another 10-15 years. If robots not participate - there will be dramas, incidents, girls try to jump in window.:confused:

Do you think it's more common at Russia&Ukraine then in other parts of the world?? Or the same?? because from what we saw seems to be the first thing they got in mind