• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Dana and now Red? What's with these silly ass women trying to throw themselves out of windows?

Like I said a few days ago, Red is useless and don't really do shit. I don't even blame Herman for getting bored with her and starting to fuck Romina more. Red should take the last shred of dignity she has left and move out, but after all the naked crying fits and attempted suicide, does she even have any dignity left?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

does she even have any dignity left?

No dignity in the sex game, so Red is solving her problem with a masturbation job in the bedroom now 😂😂😂. You couldn't write this stuff could you lol

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Red should take the last shred of dignity she has left and move out

Red-Natasha says that she is living with Herman 6 years. She is agree to live  together but she wants more attention not only from Herman but from Romania0Nastya too.

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

Red-Natasha says that she is living with Herman 6 years. She is agree to live  together but she wants more attention not only from Herman but from Romania0Nastya too.

I can't blame her. I would also like more attention from Romania 😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

She is agree to live  together but she wants more attention not only from Herman but from Romania0Nastya too.

I don't even know the language but it wasn't even half way difficult to figure out what the drama was about. Like I said, I don't even blame him.

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think Herman has enjoyed himself too much today with Romina 😂

Not only today.. he don't care at all with Red... That have to have a job to have money.. not like herman that spend the time between once in a while fuck some people and most time doing nothing at computer (not even close the same rhythm when they was giving life to kira house)

If Red goes out the house will close