B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Those who know me will be aware that I generally only follow the all girls apartments, mainly the Barca girls, so this is great news for me, and B1 will be where I'm gonna be most of the time. I really enjoy watching Karol having sex, more than all the other Barca girls present and past...even my girl Nicole....It's not just because I love her to bits, but they are good together, they know what each other wants and needs, from the slow sensual build up, through the foreplay to the sex. Ok, she finished herself off while he was in the shower this morning, which was an added bonus for us, but I'm pretty sure he knew she would...But when he leaves I'm gonna enjoy her interaction with Amina even more, and I'm not just talking in a sexual way...But someone else I'm really looking forward to watching in Danaya's room, who often goes under the radar, is cutie Dalia..If given the opportunity, her bates are gonna be well worth waiting for...:biggrin:

56 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

We need to have a party and invite Pablo/Amanda over.

There's a fair bit of cleaning going on in B1, it can't really be for the arrival of the B2 girls, cos they're already there! I wonder if they will have some sort of party tonight...

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

At least we have 1 less apt to tune into now...6 girls in B1 and 7 girls (+guests) in B4...It;ll be easier to follow them...:biggrin:

I usually only watch b1 when Amina is there.

Ooh and nice to see forum back, it was down for a bit.